Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, another keyboard commando too dumb to recognize analogies and metaphorical literary prose. Whodda thunk it. Then wants to resort to solving things through physical violence. Whodda thunk that. Aww boo hoo hoo, big keyboard warrior scawwwy Daddy!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
you're welcome to try er.... want my address so you can show up and attempt a spanking? I doubt i have anything to worry about from someone that was drummed out of the military.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"BUT MOM! THEY STARTED IT!!"

Sounds like the response of a prepubescent school child, doesn't it.

Well, Scotty, as you like to put it ... I don't care.

I don't care who started it. I don't care who punched who in the mouth first; it's a good spanking for both of you and time out in the corner.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
er,

I'm sorry you're not smart enough to figure this out... but the animals started it, and we have to finish it. They attacked US and have been literally attacking the USA since 1801. Read history dumb ass.

9-11 was just the latest. YEah I wish would carpet bomb them... better yet a few well placed nuclear bombs will turn them into gentle little lambs just like it did the japenese.

I personally have no problem killing muslim women (terrorist incubators) and children (future terrorists). IF it means i can go to work in the morning trade stock and not have to worry about being blown up.... I DON'T CARE!!! I don't feign anything. I'll happy sell them Jihad happy meals and the muslim version of mcdonalds when they are pacified.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Acting like civilized human beings" in the wingnut worldview means carpet bombing the shit out of the women and children (animals) of sovereign oil-rich countries by trumping up false charges of WMDs that did not exist. "Acting like civilized human beings" in the wingnut worldview means pounding cities of said Islamic states into rubble and scalding muslim "animals" with white phosporous charges and watching them scream and dance ablaze, lighting up the night sky. "Acting like civilized human beings" in the wingnut worldview means strapping electrodes to the ballsacks of Arab prisoners and then feigning outrage when they severe the head of an occupier live on Jihad TV ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
er,

I never said it wasn't torture..... I said "I DON"T CARE". I don't care what they do to the animals. Personally I'd have been alot more creative. And i wouldn't have been dumb enough to leave photographic evidence.

I'll give a shit what happens to muslims when they start acting like civilized human beings rather than mass murdering scum. When they apologize for cutting off heds, when they apologize for blowing up 3000 of my fellow americans, when they apologize for blowing up our embassies and ships and killing innocent people then maybe, just maybe, i'll start to care. But as it is right now, know in your heart of hearts....I DON'T CARE.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Wow Abu Ghraib was a media conspiracy. Whodda thunk it. Funny how everytime the mentally insane wingnuts don't like some current event thhe blame the vast leftwing media conspiracy for blowing it all out of proportion. Obviously people are too dumb to be able to decide for themselves what they should and shouldn't consider newsworthy, and we need the peanut farm to censor it all for us. Strapping electrodes to the genitalia of muslims and holding ravenous growling dogs inches from the faces of bound Arab boys are not torture techniques in the wingnut worldview, they are merely wholesome forms of weekend recreation ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yeah those Abu Ghraib pics were *silly*, weren't they? So silly that Rummy had to offer up his resignation over them. So silly that 12 soldiers had to be convicted by courts martial and sentenced prison time. So silly that a Colonel had to be relieved of command.

Pfffffft. Silly wabbit twix are for kids!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
akron,

Do you really think that i'd care what the media thought of me? If i had my druthers they'd all be in ghost prisions for conspiring with the animals.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
All those soldiers at abu graib should be drummed out of the service... NOT for humiliating the animals but for being stupid enough to take pictures and leave evidence.

If you're going to do shit liek that do be dumb enough to get caught. Or at least make it your word against the animals.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons