Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've drank to much at parties and put panties on my head. By er definition someone tortured me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Can someone put panties over my head?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
The U.N's Human Rights investigation, Amnesty Internationals investigation and the CID investigation ALL reflect that the picture with the supposed "electrodes" is simulated NOT actual electrodes.

The MCM, Geneva Accords and the Law of Land Warfare have charge's and articles for "wilful killing and/or torture". The MCM is Article 134, sub 990, which covers the "wilful killing and/or torture of an EPW". NONE, I repeat NONE of the soldiers involved in Abu Graib were charged or convicted of Torture under the MCM, nor the several sections of the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva Accords that refer to torture. What these soldiers did was wrong, but it do NOT rise to any level of torture and they were NOT charged with same.

The Dogs used at Abu Graib were Patrol Dogs (civilian cops call them police dogs). They are NOT considered lethal and are NOT trained to kill. They are trained to scout, track, apprehend and for crowd control.

I am not the one "spinning" the facts.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
". You took the pic of the man with electrodes strapped to his nuts and claimed they were fake. Of course, in keeping with your usual antics, you offer no substantiation for this assertion. And of course you don't address the severe psychological and emotional distress (torture) that witnessing this act must have placed on the other prisoners."......oh my these poor innocent terrorist..we are such bad people.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Wow Sens, you are a good creative writer with quite a gift for weaving reality into some warped version of itself to make it more palatable. It's as if the facts were a competed Rubik's cube and you scrambled them all up. That's the most bizarre recitation of the Abu Ghraib scandal I think I have ever seen. Entertaining, but hardly with any basis in reality. I mean lets summarize what you did:

1. You took the pic of the man with electrodes strapped to his nuts and claimed they were fake. Of course, in keeping with your usual antics, you offer no substantiation for this assertion. And of course you don't address the severe psychological and emotional distress (torture) that witnessing this act must have placed on the other prisoners.

2. You call the dogs "trained dogs", but you don't say what they're trained to do. It's like when you go to a hotel room and they have that card on the toilet bowl that says "sanitized for your protection". They don't tell you protection from what. They don't want you to think about that. Those dogs are trained to *kill*. Period.

3. You take the word torture and substitute the euphemisms "conspiracy to maltreat detainees, failing to protect detainees from abuse, cruelty, maltreatment, as well as charges of assault, indecency, adultery, and obstruction of justice" for it. That one isn't even creative at all. Do better next time.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Secret agent man they've taken away your name and given you a number, secret agent man !!! LOL... Shaken not stirred.... I love it sen. Very cool and not being sarcastic I mean it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Wow Abu Ghraib was a media conspiracy. Whodda thunk it. Funny how everytime the mentally insane wingnuts don't like some current event thhe blame the vast leftwing media conspiracy for blowing it all out of proportion. Obviously people are too dumb to be able to decide for themselves what they should and shouldn't consider newsworthy, and we need the peanut farm to censor it all for us. Strapping electrodes to the genitalia of muslims and holding ravenous growling dogs inches from the faces of bound Arab boys are not torture techniques in the wingnut worldview, they are merely wholesome forms of weekend recreation ... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The above represents the BLIND hatred some have for our country and our men and women in uniform. Abu Ghraib was not a media conspiracy, but the aftermath was media driven.

Fact Number 1: The picture with the individual standing on a wooden platform with a hood over his head and what appeared to be “electrodes” tied to his fingers (not genitals) were not electrodes at all. It was like in the movies, it was FAKE! It was meant to humiliate and intimidate the other prisoners.

Fact Number 2: The “ravenous growling dogs” that are being referred to are trained working dogs and they were used to intimidate ADULT prisoners NOT boys as alleged above. The DoD Dog Center located at the Lackland Annex, in San Antonio Texas trains Police Dogs for differing and multiple tasks such as tracking, scouting, apprehension, crowd control, drug detection and explosive detection. These dogs are NOT considered a deadly force weapon. You will find that classes at the DoD academy will contain not only members of our armed forces but civilian police officers training with them side by side. Prior to my becoming a Special Agent, I spent my first nine years in the Air Force as a Law Enforcement Canine Handler and Trainer and have attended ALL the schools within the academy.

Fact Number 3: How many U.S. Soldiers were CHARGED and/or CONVICTED of TORTURE either under the UCMJ/MCM, the Law of Land Warfare or the Geneva Conventions? Hmmmm, let me think and take some time to look it up the Courts-Martial cases……oh, yea, right - NONE! They were convicted for various charges such as conspiracy to maltreat detainees, failing to protect detainees from abuse, cruelty, maltreatment, as well as charges of assault, indecency, adultery, and obstruction of justice. Failing to protect detainees/prisoners etc, is the same charges a base MP/SP, during peace time, could be charged with if they mishandled a drunk or if a civilian police officer/sheriff open handed a person in custody at a jail.

It is my opinion everyone is in agreement that these soldiers should have been relieved of duty and received corrective action and/or punishment. However, these soldiers NEVER tortured the Prisoners. There is no proof of that and in the Courts-Martial’s torture was only raised on two occasions and both times in Army SSgt Charles Graner's trial by his defense asking if the prosecutor was inferring to the panel (jury) that torture had taken place. Both times the prosecutor acknowledged that torture had not taken place, only mistreatment.

The media made this a world event and their reporting allowed it to spin it into something it was not. These soldiers who should of been reprimended, reduced in rank and/or seperated through Article 15, were led to slaughter and some are now in prison, as a result of media opinion, NOT Justice. Unfortunately, there are people who are so closed minded they cannot see the difference.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Rest assured that if I have anything to do with it our paths will NEVER cross.

BUKAW Chicken? And this man wants Anarchy LOL Would not last a second.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You related to Imperfecto? Must be kin.

Actually Scotty, the farther you remain away from me the better. The idiocy might rub off on me, and I'm sure the stench is intolerable.

Rest assured that if I have anything to do with it our paths will NEVER cross.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
you're the one that said you wanted to "spank" me.... I'm simply offering the oppurtunity to try. but you're a coward i forgot.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons