Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
akron,

It is kind of funny, a guy/gal/it that obviously missed it's his/her/its last lithum treatment advising the rest of the population on physcotropic drugs.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty, you should take DumbJerk, Akorn, Garrbled12yearold, Imperfecto, and Borat to therapy with you. That group could use a good intervention ... and meds ... lots of meds...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
gary,

I'll be ok. It took some therapy to get over it.... but i'm getting there. I'm hoping to have them all tried at the hauge soon. LOL

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Futher you COULD have been straight if you did not suck dick in your little submarine.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
". You took the pic of the man with electrodes strapped to his nuts and claimed they were fake. Of course, in keeping with your usual antics, you offer no substantiation for this assertion. And of course you don't address the severe psychological and emotional distress (torture) that witnessing this act must have placed on the other prisoners.".......Gosh I should hope our dogs have better training than that.!!!!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"The Dogs used at Abu Graib were Patrol Dogs (civilian cops call them police dogs). They are NOT considered lethal and are NOT trained to kill. They are trained to scout, track, apprehend and for crowd control. "

That may be true if you're not bound, gagged, and have a sack over your head with the dog ravenously raging inches from your thoat. But in the Abu Ghraib instance those dogs could have easily been quite lethal if unleashed on those helpless muslim boys.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And none of the Nazis at Nuremberg were convicted of committing torture against concentration camp Jews, either.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Damn Scotty you must be scared for life.......the humiliation......the shame.....are you ok, do you have nightmares...oh the humiliation!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"The U.N's Human Rights investigation, Amnesty Internationals investigation and the CID investigation ALL reflect that the picture with the supposed "electrodes" is simulated NOT actual electrodes."

Tell me Sens (one electrical engineer to another) how does one "simulate" electrodes? I mean if they were metal wires hooked to the guy's nutsack they're good enough for conducting electricity. Even a highschool kid knows that.

Doesn't much matter though, the guy that hooked the wires up is doing time in the pokey for "simulating" hooking up "electrodes" to a muslims genitalia. I wonder if Bubba (his cellmate) is "simulating" porking the guy in the bee hole every night?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
or the really humilating picture my best friend has of me at a bachelor party..... all my "friends" around me passed out with their dicks hanging out. Fuckers... instead of spiriting me out of the country to a ghost prison the fuckers let me get married the next day.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons