Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 805841031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty,

I was working under the state department umbrella, throughout the middle east (1990-1993) before, during and well after the first gulf war. It was not Powell who stopped our military at the "gates" of Baghdad. It was an agreement that then President Bush made with King Fahd in August 1990, months before the hostilities began. Powell was doing his job and supporting his President's earlier agreement.

IMHO, Colin Powell is a decent and honorable man.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
i lost all respect for powell in 91 when we were 24 hrs from taking complete control of iraq and hanging saddam 17 years ago. he said and I quote "we've won a great victory, and we don't want to look like barbarians, therefor we're suspending operations" we could've ended this bullshit 17 years ago. But no a liberal had to advocate us stopping.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said Sunday he favors immediately closing the Guantanamo Bay military prison and moving its detainees to U.S. facilities.

Notice the word former! And now we all know why...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
i haven't liked powell since 91 when he made us stop fighting the gulf war before saddam's head was on a plate.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
yeah i agree he is a libtard. anyone that wants to give these animals access to our civilian justice system is a liberal. and a stupid liberal at that

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
last week..

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said Sunday he favors immediately closing the Guantanamo Bay military prison and moving its detainees to U.S. facilities. The prison, which now holds about 380 suspected terrorists, has tarnished the world's perception of the United States, Powell said.

"If it was up to me, I would close Guantanamo. Not tomorrow, but this afternoon. I'd close it," he said. "And I would not let any of those people go," he said. "I would simply move them to the United States and put them into our federal legal system. The concern was, well then they'll have access to lawyers, then they'll have access to writs of habeas corpus. So what? Let them. Isn't that what our system is all about?"

he is another leftwing libtard right guys?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LOL well i will be in good company... Can wait for electrotheropy to start. Will they attach them to my nut sack?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Therapy won't work for you Lucky. You're too far gone. You'll just have to be committed. Possibly studied. Full frontal lobotomy.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Scotty, your therapy is obviously not working. Ask for your money back. Possibly you may need to report the quack for fraud because he may be bilking your health insurance company. Next time ask to see credentials. And get a *psychiatrist* not a *psychologist* because psychiatrists can prescribe the right meds ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Atleast he left me off the list Shocker!!!!!

LOL And I am the one who needs meds the most...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons