Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 8058410221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   221 to 229 of 229 
User Details are only visible to members.
JMN,

I thought you left the forums for good? Let me guess you have some objection to aggressively interogating terrorists right? You have an objection to making sure when terrorists are captured they never see the light of day again rigth? I bet you praised the capture of those american soldiers by the terrorist scum and are objecting to kicking in doors to find them.

typical liberal blame america scum jmn.... can't keep your word to stay out of the forms and you want to help terrorists... can't believe you're from PA.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"I am interested in whether you "guys" who generally post from the right side of the key board believe that such prisons, if in existence, are acceptable? ".......YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ...in case you missed it........ yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Amnesty international, Human Rights watch and all other such organization can go fuck themselves. Let them tell me where our soldiers are and who is holding them, untill them SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
This is a war unlike any we have faced. Should they be questioned. If that gets a little rough then that is fine. Should they be truly harmed no should they be killed no. If it happens i won't cry for them evil men do not deserve mercy. The good grant mercy. We should lock them up and throw away the keys. In this country it is different we have laws. On the open seas or in war zones it is diffferent. If they are not in a uniform they can be killed right there as a spy. I am surprised more are not. Thank you to those who keep us safe and not really have to worry about stuff on the trip to the mall. patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
if you want geneva protections, join the army of a state that's fighting the US. If you join al-qudea or whatever the spelling is..... you are entitled to nothing.... no quarter at surrender, no meals no humane treatment. Anything an unlawful enemy combatant gets is at the discretion of his captor.

How much quarter would they give our people?

if they surrender, we could keep them alive long enough to torture the fucking shit out of them gleen any information we can then dispose of them... and i'll sleep well at night

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I have no problem with it. Personally, if you've ever had to deal with an islamist scumbag you know they want to die. we should have a policy of keeping them lock up and swiming in pigs blood until they die of natural causes.

Dzzy you're entitled to your opinion, but given the choice would you A. rather be soft on them and have them kill you or B. would you rather kill them or imprision them before they kill you..... I pick B>

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I am interested in whether you "guys" who generally post from the right side of the key board believe that such prisons, if in existence, are acceptable?

I mean can we pick up a terror suspect and simply squirrel them away in some unknown location for an indeterminate amount of time? man, i just don't see that as being "right"...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
CONTINUED

information for at least 21 of the detainees had been confirmed by two or more independent sources, said Anne Fitzgerald, a senior adviser for Amnesty International.

President Bush acknowledged the existence of secret detention centers in September 2006, but said that the prisons were then empty.

Bush said 14 terrorism suspects that the CIA had been holding, including a mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, had been transferred to military custody at Guantanamo Bay for trials.

Fitzgerald said she wasn't convinced that the sites were ever emptied, and claimed a program of secret detentions was ongoing.

"We wanted (the detainees') names in the public eye because of the impression that this is over, this is finished, and they're not doing this anymore," Fitzgerald said. "That's clearly not the case."

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
A coalition of human rights groups has drawn up a list of 39 terror suspects it believes are being secretly imprisoned by U.S. authorities and published their names in a report released Thursday.

Information about the so-called "ghost detainees" was gleaned from interviews with former prisoners and officials in the U.S., Pakistan, Afghanistan , and Yemen, according to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and four other groups.

"What we're asking is where are these 39 people now, and what's happened to them since they 'disappeared'?" Joanne Mariner of Human Rights Watch said in a statement.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   221 to 229 of 229 
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons