Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Ghost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
all lawyers lie, that's how they make a living could be one of the sillest statements i have ever seen written.... it is statement like that... all sweeping over generalized, which makes todays society a lot different then the time the constitution was created. hell, a lot different than 30/40 yrs ago.

and doctoro, i think everyone is in agreement that the insurgents are the worst violators of human rights...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I would've thought that there were more. 30% is to many anyway.

All lawyers lie, it's how they make a living. I know why you don't like cheney dzzy.... he did what everyone else in the country wants to do at one time or another.... shoot a lawyer.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
law then was not was it was then... NO kidding. nothing is. things change of course but the law is based upon precedent, precedent that goes back to those times.

and good lawyers don't lie, they argue postions as supported by facts.

btw, roughly 30% of the present congress are lawyers. bad, i know!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Just askin I really did not know but I will for sure look it up Thanx

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky,

I believe it was 17 masons signed the constitution including brother washington.

I know several were lawyers, but law then was not what it is today.

Yes I am a mason.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I have an honest question...How many of the founding fathers who signed the constitution actually had a law degree? not being an ass I really want to know. Most were Masons correct who followed the bible and felt that a government of the people by the people can endure for generations to come? or did they believe it wouldnt last long?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
see dzzy,

You lawyers try to make things so complicated. The constitution is actuall a simple document and it's easily understood. It's when Lie i mean lawyers get involved that things get murky.

Let me write the laws and we wouldn't need lawyers to understand them. And I'm an educated man i have an undergrad and an mba. Still believe in keeping things simple.

Go back to doing things simply and then we can send the lawyers to the welfare office.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
team cheney would say the battlefied is "planet earth"

Breaking News: Lawyers LIE!!!!

Case in point?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
battlefield = were you were caught shooting at, tryign to kill, maim or otherwise do damage to the USA or it's interests.

On 9-11-2001 NYC was a battlefield and those people had they been stopped somehow would be unlawful enemy combatants.

That help?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Dzzy,

This might come as a shock to you, but if a law organization publishes something, i automaticly assume it's all bullshit.

Breaking News: Lawyers LIE!!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons