Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 8058410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do I look like some one that has a problem slitting throats of newborns or women?? its a nasty biz what can i say??

'Angel

Yes you do.

Scotty he is playing you dont fall for it!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Dont worry angel I am very patient and you will tire and relent. Your a loser and everyone knows it. So carry on, your insults and mightier than though shit will end. You are worth going after.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
angle they were both offical and declared wars.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty somethings never change.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
maybe we should have put some of those fuckers in ghost prisons and tortured the fuck out of them, hung them publically after we were done with them in 1805. then we wouldn't have had to fight them again in 1815. We never learn.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Angel,

I said american citizens should be afforded all the rights and protections under the constitution. I've never claimed otherwise. Give him a fair trail, find him guilty then execute him. Or if he's found not guilty... we'll release him. Justice sometimes takes care of itself.

agnel, we had problems with the barbary pirates as early as 1783. Jefferson then abassador to france and John adams ambassdor to britian had an issue with them. We paid them tribute to not bother us, and everytime we paid they would then do it again and ask for more.

The united states navy was founded in 1794 for the purpose of putting an armed american presence off the coast of europe and africa to discourage the little buggers.

The first offical barbary war was 1801-1805 and we routed the buggers but we didn't crush them.

The second was in 1815 that we crushed them and ended tribute payments.

The following is a quote from abdul rahman adja on way he was bothering the USA who had NEVER done anything to raise their tempers at them.

"That it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman [Muslim] who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise"

Does that sound familar to anyone.

Sorry for the long post, Military history is one of my favorite subjects.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
frankly I don't care if they execute everyone on SLS except me...

LOL that fits what an ass...Padilla was given his rights to remain silent and was offered a lawyer and is on trial...And when he opened his mouth he lied like 90% of criminal citizens do he is no different than anyone else. And his treatment does not bother me one little bit fuck him he has no respect for the constitution why should the constitution respect him. And again I know no one where due process was not afforded them and neither do you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I prefer to stick to more recent history but yes you are correct. It kills me to hear people claim to know that we are losing our rights and yet we have people like Nifong on trial for violating those rights. Our system works for us, not for foriegn fighters and terrorists.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky,

If you want to be technical the united states has fought muslim terrorists since basically our inception.

See the barbury wars.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thank god your bleeding hearts weren't around in WW2

Oh but there were before and after Pearl Harbour. I take the stand the this war on terror should be changed too WWIII with the number of countries effected by Islamofascism and terrorism. Isreal has been fighting the war on terror since its inception. Olympic village in Munch Germany. The thing that kills me is that some on here feel this is new. Nothing new about this war. People feel that GW is to blame for these people hating us. They have hated us for decades. Isreal has had "Ghost Prisons" and have tortured prisoners for decades with real results in protecting their people. The Idea of fighting this war with Kid Gloves on is rediculas and if it continues we will indeed lose this war. We must out and out declare war on Islamofascist countries and "run through them like crap though a goose" to quote the greatest general in American history. Enough of the BS in order to declare victory we must be committed to fighting with all of our might for those freedoms the doves claim we are losing.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons