Ghost Prisons : Swingers Discussion 80584101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGhost Prisons
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
A coalition of human rights groups has drawn up a list of 39 terror suspects it believes are being secretly imprisoned by U.S. authorities and published their names in a report released Thursday.

Information about the so-called "ghost detainees" was gleaned from interviews with former prisoners and officials in the U.S., Pakistan, Afghanistan , and Yemen, according to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and four other groups.

"What we're asking is where are these 39 people now, and what's happened to them since they 'disappeared'?" Joanne Mariner of Human Rights Watch said in a statement.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
angel,

There was just something on the history channel about gordon this weekend.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"i don't think i have a problem with that definition at all. of course the lawyer in me asks, "what is the definition of the battlefield?" team cheney would say the battlefied is "planet earth" "......Dzzy you cannot fight a war in a courtroom.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
sadly no legal claims for "annoyance". sure there is intentional infliction of emotional distress but im rarely distressed. assualt with an "empty" weapon?

besides after reading ur posts im sure ur defense would be........insanity!!

haha.

goodnite :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy,

I'm waiting for you to send the process server after me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
nah, it's more fun to read ur silly posts!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy,

Don't you have an ambulance to go chase?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
abe lincoln wasn't an honest man. If he was he would've freed the slaves at the being of the civil war not 4 years after. But he was probably the last of the least dishonest lawyers.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
well 5 of 9 had to agree and that has to include at least of few from the "right side" of the bench...

btw, HONEST Abe lincoln was a lawyer!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i'm sure they were bribed, because they don't appear to have the best intrest of america at heart... but they're lawyers why would that being surprising.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Rejecting Bush administration arguments, the Supreme Court reversed course and agreed Friday to review whether Guantanamo Bay detainees can use the civilian court system to challenge their indefinite confinement.The administration argues that a new law strips courts of their jurisdiction to hear detainee cases. The justices took the action without comment along with other end-of-term orders.

In April, the court turned down an identical request, although several justices indicated they could be persuaded otherwise. The court did not indicate what changed the justices' minds about considering the issue. But last week, lawyers for the detainees filed a statement from a military lawyer in which he described the inadequacy of the process the administration has put forward as an alternative to a full-blown review by civilian courts.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 229   End
TOPIC: Ghost Prisons