George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations : Swingers Discussion 2161941071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGeorge Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors...Fox has a reliable following, namely people who like the bright shiny colors, the blond size 2s, and the message that if you live in a chrome trailer and have a gun collection, you and ONLY you are living t5he American dream For this type of idiot programming, they are the only game in town Their problem now is, that reliable following is the ONLY viewers thay have, as seen by the drop in their ratings

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
You see vabeach..unlike these clowns on my right..I don't make a statement unless I know it is accurate and provable...this should save you time and key strokes in the future

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Never doubt me...ever...LOL

Continuing a downward spiral that began last September during the Democratic National Convention, Fox News primetime ratings, in the key 25-54 year old demographic, have declined to numbers they haven’t seen since August of 2001. These are numbers that revert Fox back to the George Bush, pre-9/11 era when Fox was struggling for attention.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Never doubt me......

Don Kaplan of New York Daily News reports that Fox News host Sean Hannity "lost around half of his audience in the weeks after the election, while his Fox News colleague Bill O’Reilly... retained around 70% of his audience."

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Haven't I already beaten this point to death enough? I wasn't talking about the virtues of Fox News. I was asking if you KNEW you were full of shit when you mentioned their "dwindling ratings" or if you were unaware of it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19438 posts)
Vabeach...If NBC news got Fox news ratings, the president of the network would jump off 30 rock.

As for cable news...Lets say you live in a town with 4 stores, and 30% of the population needs 50 pound of mule dung on a daily basis, and only ONE store sells Mule dung....guess what? that store is going to be busy every day...but... they are still selling mule dung.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"He's an idiot....and guilty"

Agreed. Why doesn't the NRA pick up the tab for his legal fees? He can be the poster child for them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
"I was not discussing the quality of Fox News. .."

Understood. I made the analogy with weak but predictable food and drink. People get lazy and buy the same beer that didn't make them sick last time, food that is precisely the same every time.

Fox seems to have consolidated the lazy/conservative news market, so there's no real competition. Seeing that just 2 other networks combined outrank them is kind of encouraging. At least in the 25-54 age range they do. Apparently lots of old farts watch Fox.

The alternative to being lazy at news-watching is to be pro-active and look around. Lots of viewpoints are out there, in the Information Age. This is probably daunting to the unimaginative and sluggish average Fox viewer.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
One demographic in one month, still number 1 by a long shot, and only "weak" compared to some past numbers? Reaching....

From Nielsen, who is there to report numbers, not feed people the answers they want to hear:

FNC delivered strong ratings growth during the week of January 14-20, 2013, ranking fourth in Total Viewers, (1.749 million) during primetime and seventh in total day (1.068 million) among all ad supported cable networks.

During primetime, FNC beat ESPN and TNT. Its also outperformed the other cable news networks with its pre-inaugural coverage. By comparison, MSNBC ranked 28th and CNN ranked 33rd.

JANUARY 2013 NIELSEN RATINGS (7 day week):

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,029,000 total viewers; (209,000 in 25-54)

MSNBC: 491,000 total viewers; (160,000 in 25-54)

CNN: 448,000 total viewers; (135,000 in 25-54)

I'm not debating this idiotic point any further.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19438 posts)
I was not discussing the quality of Fox News. I was discussing the *fact* that they are #1 in cable news by a long shot with no signs of that changing. I am not assigning any meaning to their ratings numbers other than the fact that they are #1. Period. There's no denying it. They are not dwindling. To say otherwise is ignorant at best and an outright lie at worst. How many more ways can I say it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations