George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations : Swingers Discussion 2161941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGeorge Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I gave you hard, overall ratings numbers. You have still not addressed them. "

Actually I did. None of the 'ther' demo's matter.

" It's the demo SPENDING money, not saving like mad (55-65) or poor as shit (18-24)" Again, inform yourself about advertising to understand why this is...

Now you address the FACT that FOX is losing the prime time ratings war at 9 and 10pm. You do know that Fox itself is actually freaking out about this, yes?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I gave you hard, overall ratings numbers. You have still not addressed them.

I learned enough in how to do research to not use some magazine article or blog posting and hold it up as gospel without questioning the numbers or motives behind it.

Has this demographic been hurt? I'm not denying it. But in order for their overall ratings to be holding rather steady, one must conclude that their ratings in other demographics have increased.

I deal in numbers. Not emotions. Not slogans. Not insults. Numbers. Either address them or choke on them.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
" So, like 8inch, I think he's just having fun in here in his own way."

Bingo ;)

I LOVE to stir up the righties!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"The numbers you quoted were for *one* demographic. Did you miss the above paragraph? "

Oh puhleeze... Is there any other demo as hotly contested? Learn about TV advertising a little before you pop off..... It's the demo SPENDING money, not saving like mad (55-65) or poor as shit (18-24)

Did you forget how to research after you graduated VA or are you just lazy?

Or perhaps you actually ARE an ideologue...?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Outdoors...point taken It's just that my Sicilian DNA is not wired to turn the other cheek, so I will be the frst to admit I escalate an insult with a bigger insult...but I shall endeavour to work on it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
PP, I can't say that it works any better, but you could also just mock and ridicule the idea, rather than the person who said it here. Most of the really popular bad ideas were gotten from somewhere and someone else. They've been repeated a bunch of times before being offered up here.

If a person doesn't have any good reason to be personally attached to a bad idea, they shouldn't have too much resistance to the notion of abandoning it. But nobody in the history of the world has admitted to being stupid.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors...it's a compound effect. They say something stupid in this humble swing site forum, they get dinged They say it at work, they get dinged They say it at a party, they get dinged They say it to a friend, they get dinged Pretty soon, dinging the stupidity becomes orthodoxy Want an example? Take a look at the polls showing Americans opinion on same sex marriage from say 200 to today, and ask yourself why.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"... I openly mock, belittle and ridicule, in the hopes that I might shame them into actually investigating why their views are so universally rejected.. This BTW, is how positive change happens. .."

Don't think so. While you may completely believe you've been provoked to this stuff, you shouldn't kid yourself that it ever has a positive result.

If you're pulled over by the police, you might say to the officer, "Slow day, huh?", and he might be in a bad mood. And then you're both assholes. It's quite subjective, often based on prejudice, and hard to imagine a reasonable way to shift into "asshole mode" and expect any good to come of it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Z is better than I am at SLShakespearean prose. I won't dispute that.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Sock puppets? say it isn't so!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations