George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations : Swingers Discussion 2161941061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGeorge Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed...don't embarrass yourself...I have a membership of thousands and as everyone knows, everyone wants to KNOW the owner...a blond size 2, a size 10 redhead, a size 8 raven, or all three at once, never a problem, and their men generally want to watch...LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
*the blond size 2s,*

You'd give up your nuts to experience a size 2 hot blond, no matter what you'd like others to believe. Unfortunately, the size 2 blond is beyond your reach, so you resort to the typical behavior of the bitter dickydoo. Forget the nuts, you had them drained, you've got none! "LOL!"

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
When clear documented facts prove you wrong..claim they are "cherry picked' LOL I said Fox's rating were down and proved it I claimed MSNBCs numbers are up and proved it Get over it...you took a shot in the dark and missed I was right, you were wrong...put on your big boy pants and deal with it

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
You have odd definitions of "proof" and "fact".

"But I have a news story that says!!!!!!!!!!" You have a news story that cherry picked the numbers that told the story you wanted to hear.

Either you can't understand my numbers or you're refusing to think about what they mean. You're goddamn beaten and bloody on this one and ANYONE who can read knows it!

Oh I almost forgot..... "LOL"

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
LMAO...Reach much? Fox news ratings are DOWN...FACT MSNBC's ratings have surged..FACT I am proven RIGHT, you were proven WRONG..FACT never doubt me..ever

Now get to work, those straw dispensers will NOT fill themselves

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Except it IS true. Your quotation is with *one* demographic. The whole picture tells another story entirely.

Jan 27, 2012 (millions of viewers) Total: 4.639 Maddow: 1.160 (25%)

Nov 2, 2012 Total: 7.449 Maddow: 1.865 (25%)

Jan 29, 2013 Total: 4.204 Maddow: 1.200 (29%)

Maddow is also way the fuck down since the election. Her % share is a little higher, but not at the expense of Fox News - Hannity is steady at 45%.

Would you argue that Maddow has "lost" 1/3 of her audience since the election? Or is it more accurate to say cable news in general is not a hot place to be right now?

It's fun thumping your ass with numbers but I have some work to do.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Didn't I tell you not to doubt me?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Has it ever occurred to you that ALL cable news has plummeted since the election?

Except that's not true...MSNBC's rating have surged, which has nothing to do with the fact that you doubted my statement, and I have been proven correct

Particularly impressive were the results of the two powerhouse programs on the MSNBC lineup: Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’Donnell. Maddow won seven of the eight days against her Fox competition, Sean Hannity. For the 8-day run Maddow beat Hannity by 18% and her 544k average was second to only Bill O’Reilly in all of cable news. O’Donnell won all eight days against Fox’s Greta Van Susteren. His margin of victory over Van Susteren was 17% for the eight days. This can no longer be considered a temporary blip on the ratings scales. With two weeks having elapsed, the MSNBC programs are showing steady strength against competition that was once thought insurmountable

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Zimmerman, who is of white and Hispanic descent, has pleaded not guilty to the murder charge. He says he shot Martin in self-defense after Martin attacked him. He is free on bail."

While we can assume that race issues were a involving element in this case, more so given Zimmermanns comments to many people... It ought not be part of the reporting process unless you can clearly state that it was a racially motivated crime.

Personally racially motivated crime ought not be an additional charge, it is far too subjective a charge to file against someone. As a black man could use words to motivate a KKK member to strike him... Then becuase of the KKK members affiliations... the additional charge of hate or racially motivated crime could be applied when this was simply a fight that broke out as a result of words. (the charges of disorderly conduct and other ought to remain... I am just picking the racial laws out as I don't like division.)

As for Zimmerman himself? didn't they convict him yet?... I guess he had some really good lawyers to delay it this long. Now he must pay for them.... oops.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
"I don't make a statement unless I know it is accurate and provable"

Has it ever occurred to you that ALL cable news has plummeted since the election? Perhaps people were way more interested in political talk shows with the election right around the corner than, say, in January when there is no doubt as to who is running the show and Congress is not undergoing any major undertakings right now?

But, that would be speculation, wouldn't it? How about some numbers!

Jan 27, 2012 (millions of viewers) Total: 4.639 Hannity: 2.086 (45%)

Nov 2, 2012 Total: 7.449 Hannity: 3.384 (45%)

Jan 29, 2013 Total: 4.204 Hannity: 1.895 (45%)

Hannity's share of the 9 pm EST hour hasn't budged one bit. I'm actually amazed it's that tight. ALL cable news shows have plummeted since the election. Hannity's numbers ran up (along with all others) up to the election and since have settled back to close to where they were a year ago. 10% lower, yes, (for everyone) but this time last year we had a Republican primary going on.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations