Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark...a bar meet is our minor event and one of 5 locations....and SLS is one of 16 palces people will sign up...I'll have 100 to 150 Tomorrow night

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
So mark, he is having a lifestyle of the fat and flabby party.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
"I have a membership in the thousands." Here are the hard numbers on your event being held tomorrow. 02/01/13 Partyperks February 1st Bar Meet Our monthly bar meet at our elk grove location Elk Grove Village, IL (8 attending) And from the pictures of those "8" attending the only thing large about this party is the size of the people. Make sure you have plenty of food for them to eat. Or those folks ain't going to stay long.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
The numbers you gave me have nothing to do with the statements I made....this is what is known as a straw man..IE, a tool used by the desperate when the facts presented have proven them wrong. if you would like to discuss overall viewership we can, but that has nothing to do with the fact I made a statement, you questioned it, and I proved you wrong....get over it...you look laughably silly right now

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
What is it with some of these idiots on the Left who jiggle into the political fora, post the most asinine ludicrous unsubstantiated non sense, then when the logical informed people point out the absurdity, these idiots pat themselves on the back and proclaim themselves winners. WTF is wrong with these people.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Congratulations. You have just made a complete ass out of yourself.

I'm embarrassed for those who are politically aligned with you. The numbers do not support the "facts" you claim. You can yell it all you like, but it won't make you right.

Unless you actually address the numbers I gave you, there is no reason to continue this stupid conversation either.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
Never made any claim of overall viewership...so don't humiliate yourself more with a lame straw man I was proven RIGHT YOU were proven wrong....bu bye

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Fox news ratings are DOWN...FACT MSNBC's ratings have surged..FACT I am proven RIGHT, you were proven WRONG..FACT Do you really want to continue embarrassing yourself? You better not be late for work, your 19 year old manager will write you up again

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"I said Fox's rating were down and proved it I claimed MSNBCs numbers are up and proved it "

No, you didn't. You proved that one demographic had shifted. Overall viewership - by ANY and ALL measures - indicate you are completely wrong.

I just gave you HARD numbers from Nielsen ratings. Look at the numbers. Can you possibly think about doing that? How can one interpret them any other way?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
And, just for fun: "around the clock" ratings....

(short summary - FNC and MSNBC are both up 1% from the same time 2012. FNC is UP since the election (36% to 49%) and MSNBC is down (from 29% to 20%)

Jan 27, 2012 (thousands of viewers at any given hour)

FNC 1,190 48% CNN 374 15% MSNBC 479 19% CNBC 176 7% FBN 54 2% HLN 215 9%

Nov 7, 2012

FNC 1749 36% CNN 1177 24% MSNBC 1401 29% CNBC 207 4% FBN 70 1% HLN 208 4%

Jan 29, 2013

FNC 1,200 49% CNN 351 14% MSNBC 496 20% CNBC 158 6% FBN 52 2% HLN 209 8%

Been fun. Read it and weep.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations