George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations : Swingers Discussion 2161941041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGeorge Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suspect I'll have him crying Uncle in less than a week. He may actually be too dumb to realize the beat-down I've been putting on him.

I love how liberals, even smart ones like Fun, think they can just ignore direct questions and think EVERYONE doesn't see the cowardice.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Oh Sed, stop it. He's just doing it to get your goat. No other reason. Stop feeding the troll.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
Read Pipi's posting history, he actually referred to B as 40lbs overweight {WEG}...from my understanding of you bitchslapping him, he thinks that no one met us? or some bitching about our decision to remove all the certs that we had?

IF so, gotta love putzes that no one knows jiggling in here and making allegations about people that met dozens of forum regulars and have been here for years. All that I know is that I am grateful that he isn't a conservative ;).

xoxo

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16517 posts)
"Same shit."

Pretty much, but pp hasn't pulled out the "I know the Queen of England' shit ...yet.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Same shit.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16517 posts)
I was responding to Ghost, not PP.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
va,

I documented in another thread where pp was wrong, he claimed other wise because "he said so" as his support. pp then resorts to threats and name calling.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
THat's right, some things never change.

Like people being unable (or unwilling) to understand the basic concepts of data.

Either go at specific data or shut your ignorant mouth, blowhard.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
So, one media drops from 10 million to perhaps 9,995 million. While another media goes from 10 thousand to 10,250. You call this success....

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
VA,

Yes, Fox is still the BIGGEST. They ARE losing ground AND MSNBC IS GAINING ground. Why can't you grasp this?

Why do insist on disseminating, comparing apples to oranges and then thumping your chest and declaring yourself 'right' because 'Fox is bigger'!!

At least some things never change...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations