Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Va:

We all know that you are very good with words... I think you are ZZ.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
I wasn't referring to another SLS profile. I was referring to an alter ego he uses in "other worlds".

As I said - I won't out him. I won't sass him or otherwise make myself known to him. If he thinks he's found me, he's mistaken - I don't inhabit that particular world.

I only brought it up to demonstrate that I know he's not really SLS's Rain Man.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20488 posts)
ZZ has more than two profiles.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Vabeachcouple...I enjoy discourse with those who have an opposing educated opinion...I can learn something from other educated people

People who are willfully ignorant, I attempt to give food for thought and hopefully enlighten

People who cling to their willful ignorance and become belligerent and venture on pathetic insult when you show them to be wrong, I openly mock, belittle and ridicule, in the hopes that I might shame them into actually investigating why their views are so universally rejected

This is true on line and IRL

This BTW, is how positive change happens. 60% America didn't one day wake up and realize civil rights (just one example) was a good idea, a good portion of them were shamed into compliance when the alternative became socially unacceptable...some unfortunately...have no shame, and thus have still not signed on

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"I honestly wonder how some in here get by in the real world, if they talk to others in real life the same way they do here. "

Now, there's something I do agree with you on.

I once asked 8inch how he makes it through the day without someone popping him in the mouth. He's an intelligent person who seems to derive joy just from pissing people off, and has done so so consistently that it makes we wonder if he's really this way. I'm thinking probably not.

Z, for instance, is a curious case in human psychology. While I don't enjoy his politics I actually find him quite skillful in his literary craftsmanship. He has been so consistent one might think he's really that way - but no. I'm aware of at least one of his online alter-egos (yes, Z - I am. Don't worry. I won't out you) and as such he's quite normal and friendly. You'd never guess it's the same person. So, like 8inch, I think he's just having fun in here in his own way.

My father was a career police officer. He once told me that they had an unofficial policy when it came to "customer service" (the "customer" being the person they need to subdue/arrest/question/etc)

"You treat each person like a gentleman. Until they act like an asshole. Then, you treat them like an asshole."

I tend to give people a little more then just a few minutes, and an angry outburst now and then is not the same as a chronic pattern of behavior. Those who are angry and aggressive to EVERYONE vs those who are to just a few people who they've come to loathe are quite different.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20488 posts)
We are still beating the well documented widely reported and indisputable drop in Fox news ratings dead horse? I thought even the most delusional Foxbots would have put on their big boy pants and big girl mumus and faced facts by now

OMG...we are, and they havent

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
*I don't bother trying to engage anymore I'd rather just cut to the chase and tell you to beat it. I ain't interested.*

LOL, so well stated. I actually thought well of him when he started. But realized quickly that he's angry & jaded, and thinks unnecessarily too highly of himself. I recall one post from him where he spoke of his dying mother. It really made me sad, it was well written and appeared to be from the heart. Loosing a parent is very painful, but it's what life is. Children put their parents to rest, not the other way around (hopefully). He described her as a liberal woman with very strong values, she taught him compassion and to care for the needy. But that as she grew older she became angry, very very angry and as a result isolated all those who tried to be close to her. That he is able to see it in his parent but not in himself is odd.

So I just stopped paying attention to him. I used to get screen shots of his crap, I just grew tired of them. He can insult all that he wants. I really could not care less. But your quote just made me laugh, particularly, the *beat it* part, *I ain't interested.*

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
"The numbers you quoted were for *one* demographic. Did you miss the above paragraph? "

He's a sound bite kinda guy. I don't think you'll get him to look at the big picture because he simply can't grasp it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17456 posts)
Out:

I'll admit that not speaking face to face, one will use words which would start a fight in the real world... This isn't new, there have been studies on this subject.

As for me being angry? The only thing I become angry about is hearing the self proclaimed self employed and employers enjoying raping and pillaging their countrymen, complaining about being taxed when we just had more than 8 years of tax breaks and they lost 8 million jobs.

What should really anger them however isn't me, it should be the fact that under Obama the dow is now at or above 14,000 for the first time ever.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
Maybe I can't tell when others on here are angry. I figure people have gotten stuck in their logic, and maybe they thrash around with their arguments, because of their entanglements and preconceptions.

Anger may go a long way to explaining unreasonableness. I mean the exaggerated kind that's not entirely explained by lack of imagination.

I honestly wonder how some in here get by in the real world, if they talk to others in real life the same way they do here.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 86   End
TOPIC: George Zimmermann is broke and begging for donations