George Soros + Democratic Party = FASCISM : Swingers Discussion 77739101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGeorge Soros + Democratic Party = FASCISM
TOPIC: George Soros Democratic Party = FASCISM
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
this is a classic .38 thread

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
often Fascism A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

We havent seen any of this YET! No dictator, No censorship,No Oppression, No Racism other than from the black community, and there is a difference between Nationalism and Patriotism.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Nah.

I work for the government.

;)

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Seriously. I was in Romania in February. I'm on my way to Hong Kong on Thursday. I travel a lot ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"No matter what your political ideology, the concept that O' Reilly laid out is incredibly scarey. Soros, using money from his own personal fortune, along with other "investors" is putting hundreds of millions of dollars into various organizations with the sole purpose of taking control of the govt of the United States."

Same shit happens in every democratic country. I was recently in Romania where they have this old guy, I forget his name, but he grew up in abject poverty as a shepherd. In his 20s and 30s he bought up a lot of land in north Romania cheap, like $5 an acre ... and of course today he's wealthy because of it.

Now he's got his own political party with newpapers and propaganda outlets, and is running for president I think ... and will probably win. The guys I spoke with say he's an ass and is not above getting violent with other politicians right on the parliament floor.

But that's just the way things are ... if you've got enough money you can buy your own country ... one vote at a time.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
If anyone would like to follow the money over the years using the Freedom of Information act, as well as public tax records journalist and investigators could not find any like between the Bush family and the Saudi Royal family.

However, after former President Jimmy Carter wrote his book condemning Israel and claiming the Palestinians were peaceful and wanted to negotiate, it was discovered that his Think Tank was 75 percent funded by members of the Royal Family, primarily King Abdullah and the Bin Laden family. 14 members of Carter's Think Tank resigned out of disgust and disappointment in Carter's biased stance against Israel and his unbalanced support of the Palestinians.

During those investigations it was also discovered that Al Gore and President Clinton continue to receive large amounts of "donations" from Saudi Royal family members, as well as members of the Bin Laden family for their endeavors, speeches and campaigns. Two Princes who are in the line to possibly become King contribute directly to Hillary's "war chest"; Prince Abd Al-Rahman and Prince Salman.

The former President George Bush did develop a friendly relationship with the late king of Saudi Arabia, King Fahd, but it appears that relationship did not go beyond three people; King Fahd, Prince Sultan and Prince Bandar. There are also no "smoking guns" demonstrating or suggesting anything other then a public friendship.

This information was uncovered and exposed by CNN International and the BBC and picked up by CNN, ABC, CBS, Fox etc. here in the U.S. Funny how it only got quick, to the point coverage and then disappeared after a day or two. Yet, the same news pounds the public day in and day out with the lives of conservatives.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: George Soros Democratic Party = FASCISM