Gennifer Flowers Now Releasing Tapes : Swingers Discussion 99287
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGennifer Flowers Now Releasing Tapes
TOPIC: Gennifer Flowers Now Releasing Tapes
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
I heard on the news this morning that Ms. Flowers now plans to "auction off" tape recordings of the fling she had with Bill Clinton. How convenient. I am always of the theory that it takes two to tango and knowing that some smut magazine will probably pay for this, find it really messed up that Ms. Slut Flowers would do this now. Ms. Flowers chose to mess with a married man and now will probably make boo coo bucks off this. My only hope is that the what comes around goes around theory applies to her.

I in no way think Bill is a saint, but find anyone who chooses to try and mess with another purposely in the middle of a huge mess in the upcoming elections should be shot.

Jan

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't believe in psychological rape by means of intimidation.

Come out of your cave....shakes his head and walks out. My Mother was a victim of such rape and it occurs on a daily basis because of assholes like William Jefferson Clinton.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well there go... I do find most psychologists approaches to things wrong.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim, just because you do not believe does not meant the thousands of trained and professional degreed psychologist agree with you..lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I don't believe in psychological rape by means of intimidation. Women that cry they were raped by their bosses (or groped or whatever) because of fear of loosing their job or not getting a pay raise or not getting a promotion etc is bullshit. They fucked him because they believed monetary gain was more important than their self respect. Thats called stupidity. YOu would have to be holding a loaded gun to my head to get me to "cooperate" with rape.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim and I applaude your courage...some women do not have it and that is not their fault and does not diminish the violence to women in the workplace or by billy clinton.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sim basic survival of a rape depends on cooperation with the aggressor. How many women have been raped and then report it let alone are allowed to survive to tell their story? The animal has veast resources to cover and to eliminate these Victims. Knowing this to be true would it be diffacult to say no?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I wouldn't be stupid enough to be in that position. Any man who gropes me in the office will be walking out of the office with one less testicle...I don't give a rats ass if he is the President of the company. I refuse to play the role of victim.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The women here blaming other women who are victims are the reason these women did not or were not able to get justice. Kill the messenger, blame the victim.,..I do hope you never have to go through this yourself and I also hope you educate yourselves on what the advocacy groups and psychologist say...not your incorrect opinions.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
And as I have said before, were I president, that particular act would be in the job description for female interns...

Hey, it's a stressful job...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I gandered through and still come to the same conclusion. Power hungry women or women who think if they do whatever they are told to do thinking its their way of climbing up the ladder are stupid. We don't live in the stone age where women in this day and age are afraid or aggressive enough to defend themselves in any way. I am sorry, I feel NO sympathy for any women in Clinton's path of affairs. He is and was no saint, common knowledge and has done some dumb things, but live and learn. And yes,women can fight back if they have the strength, courage and balls to do so, but again, crying victim will never fly in my book and many others as well, let alone the total and utter misues of the word "rape".

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Gennifer Flowers Now Releasing Tapes