Gearing up for the immigration battle : Swingers Discussion 2161281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGearing up for the immigration battle
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HavingFunTogether2113, do you have evidence that illegal immigrants "don't care" about becoming citizens?

The legal immigration is long and arduous...and many believe they simply have no choice but to come across illegally. To issue blanket statements condemning the entirety of such a large demographic is extremely close-minded and entirely baseless. I agree that there needs to be something done about illegal immigration - but the answer isn't treating those who have already come across illegally like some sort of parasites.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Debate 101, first and foremost, answer the question posed to you, then, and only then do you ask your own.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16476 posts)
No offence I just read this post,,But fuck it, They are here alligal and that aint right, We are a magnott for all illegals including terroist, Like they said secure the damn border first,, then most all of them do need to go to the back of the line.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4938 posts)
"answering a question with a question pisses the hell out of Mrs. G, so I try to never do that. Sometimes I forget, and then I have to suck my own cock"

Men and their vaginas.... *rolling eyes*

Interesting to discover whom actually wears the pants in conservative partnerships....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Can you please document that 50% of undocumented citizens receive welfare?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
It is here and it is about time. Now let us hope they do it right. First close the border so the problem does not keep growing. Second give those here a path that they can take to earn their citizenship Third get over it, get used to it, and get on with life. There is no answer to this situation that is going to please everyone. There is no answer that involves splitting up families that I am going to support. I hope they are on track to fix the problem and not just continue to play political football with peoples lives.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Actually, answering a question with a question pisses the hell out of Mrs. G, so I try to never do that. Sometimes I forget, and then I have to suck my own cock, and that happens about as often as I lick my own elbow.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"Why is it a good idea to piss on those who have been trying legally to become citizens and put those who broke the law ahead of them? "

Why is it a good Idea? It isn't a good idea, but it is the only one which is either financially or socially acceptable without creating greater social problems in the future.

You can either deal with the massive expense of no longer punishing illegal immigrants or you can raise taxes to do so. But you aren't ridding us of these illegals.

"Is it OK to enforce some laws but not others? "

Actually yes, when it is in the public good, the government can do just this... It has done this nearly a countless number of times in the past.

"Try not answering a question with a question this time."

Is answering questions with another question not the path to logic?

The most logical answer to a problem is found in the question.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Did you mean illegal ingrates?

Either way, you didn't answer the question. Let me rephrase it:

Why is it a good idea to piss on those who have been trying legally to become citizens and put those who broke the law ahead of them?

Is it OK to enforce some laws but not others?

Try not answering a question with a question this time.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

Like it or not, the constitution allows those born here to become citizens. You can either face 11 million illegals to become citizens now and possibly reach their children and make them come to your side... Or give nearly them all onto the democrats and face them every election cycle for making their parents suffer and they too because they had the misfeature of being born to illegal immigrates.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle