Gearing up for the immigration battle : Swingers Discussion 2161281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGearing up for the immigration battle
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HavingFunTogether2113, do you have evidence that illegal immigrants "don't care" about becoming citizens?

The legal immigration is long and arduous...and many believe they simply have no choice but to come across illegally. To issue blanket statements condemning the entirety of such a large demographic is extremely close-minded and entirely baseless. I agree that there needs to be something done about illegal immigration - but the answer isn't treating those who have already come across illegally like some sort of parasites.

Easton PA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
Debate 101, first and foremost, answer the question posed to you, then, and only then do you ask your own.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
No offence I just read this post,,But fuck it, They are here alligal and that aint right, We are a magnott for all illegals including terroist, Like they said secure the damn border first,, then most all of them do need to go to the back of the line.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Marco Rubio has been selling a bipartisan plan on immigration, but Ann Coulter isn't buying it. One day after Rubio entered the conservative lion's den to talk immigration reform on Rush Limbaugh's radio show, Coulter blasted the GOP senator in a Human Events column. "Some Republicans seem determined to create more Democratic voters, too. That will be the primary result of Sen. Marco Rubio's amnesty plan," Coulter wrote. She was voicing a campaign-politics concern that Limbaugh also alluded to, that allowing unauthorized immigrants to apply for citizenship would legalize 11.2 million new Democratic voters. Democrats only want immigration reform, the theory goes, in order to expand their voter base. Coulter writes: Rubio's bill is nothing but amnesty. It isn't even "amnesty thinly disguised as border enforcement." This is a wolf in wolf's clothing. Despite all the blather about how Rubio demands "Enforcement First!" the very first thing his proposal does is make illegal aliens legal. (Don't call them "illegal aliens"!) … and blames California's budget problems on Hispanic voters, warning that the nation will go bankrupt if Rubio has his way: With Hispanics on track to become the largest ethnic group in California this year, the state that gave us Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan is incapable of electing any Republican statewide anymore. Taxes keep going up, and there's no one left to pay the bill. That will be our entire country if Republicans fall for Rubio's phony "Enforcement First!" plan. Perplexingly, some Republicans seem determined to turn the whole nation into California, in the foolish hope of winning one last election. The "amnesty" label is a tough one to shed, and if that gets attached to the bipartisan Gang of Eight bill that Rubio is pushing, the Florida senator could have a much tougher time selling it to his fellow conservatives.

Username hidden
(1189 posts)
"answering a question with a question pisses the hell out of Mrs. G, so I try to never do that. Sometimes I forget, and then I have to suck my own cock"

Men and their vaginas.... *rolling eyes*

Interesting to discover whom actually wears the pants in conservative partnerships....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Can you please document that 50% of undocumented citizens receive welfare?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
It is here and it is about time. Now let us hope they do it right. First close the border so the problem does not keep growing. Second give those here a path that they can take to earn their citizenship Third get over it, get used to it, and get on with life. There is no answer to this situation that is going to please everyone. There is no answer that involves splitting up families that I am going to support. I hope they are on track to fix the problem and not just continue to play political football with peoples lives.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Actually, answering a question with a question pisses the hell out of Mrs. G, so I try to never do that. Sometimes I forget, and then I have to suck my own cock, and that happens about as often as I lick my own elbow.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

"Why is it a good idea to piss on those who have been trying legally to become citizens and put those who broke the law ahead of them? "

Why is it a good Idea? It isn't a good idea, but it is the only one which is either financially or socially acceptable without creating greater social problems in the future.

You can either deal with the massive expense of no longer punishing illegal immigrants or you can raise taxes to do so. But you aren't ridding us of these illegals.

"Is it OK to enforce some laws but not others? "

Actually yes, when it is in the public good, the government can do just this... It has done this nearly a countless number of times in the past.

"Try not answering a question with a question this time."

Is answering questions with another question not the path to logic?

The most logical answer to a problem is found in the question.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Did you mean illegal ingrates?

Either way, you didn't answer the question. Let me rephrase it:

Why is it a good idea to piss on those who have been trying legally to become citizens and put those who broke the law ahead of them?

Is it OK to enforce some laws but not others?

Try not answering a question with a question this time.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle