Gearing up for the immigration battle : Swingers Discussion 2161281011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGearing up for the immigration battle
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
...and that chic DOES look like a brothel madam...she is no doubt the masturbatory fantasy of trailer trash all over red state America

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
No cooked at my club Anna mea....I think you have my club confused the Biker bar you and chubbs hang out at

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
* that B***ch who looks like a brothel madam, (her name escapes me at the moment)*

Says the "liberal" that owns clubs where people fuck and quite often men bring hookers.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Mark..All due respect....It is believed by many, Some say, insiders say, it has been reported, and other such prefaces makes anything that follows them moot, as any 1st year journalism student will tell you. This is a CLASSIC Fox news tactic, listen carefully to Kelly, Carlson Bill-O, and that B***ch who looks like a brothel madam, (her name escapes me at the moment) it is their mainstay and a license to lie with a safety net Regardless of the level of truth or fiction, immigration reform is designed to SOLVE these problems, not exacerbate them. For those who call Obama's plan "Amnesty"...next time you go to court and the judge gives you a fine, restitution, 7 years probation, and work release, walk away happy because he let you off with "amnesty"....lest anyone forget, being in the US illegally is only a misdemeanor

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Be kinda hard to do that. Most countries in Europe have very strict laws that they do enforce.I guess we as the people of this country should be allowed to follow the laws that we agree with and not follow the ones we don't like. Maybe we will get rewarded for it as well.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
All these damn white people should be rounded up and sent back to Europe.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's a damn shame that illegal immigrants are holding our country hostage. I say the HELL with them round them all up just like Truman rounded up all the workers who came into this country during the war. After WWII he sent them back were they came from.Think of all the jobs that would be opened up. It would make the employers pay a living wage to Americans.The deficit would be reduced do to the lack of government services being provided to the people who are unemployed plus more taxes being collected from the working AMERICANS.It really is simple math.People need to open up their eyes and see what is going on before it its to late to turn our country around and make it the great country it once was.Why are we being told what to do by other groups from outside of our borders? AMERICA FIRST!!!!

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I was always saddened by the outlook of many members on the topic of immigration.

Many know my family's story, many share the same story.

People don't come here for shits and giggles. People run the border because they're desperate. There is nothing else left. But it's not just the Mexicans as some want to suggest. People from all over the world come to Canada, then simply drive to the USA through one of the smaller border entrances.

I do not believe for a moment, that majority of these people are criminal. I do not for a moment believe that their intentions are evil and to defraud us.

That was an emotional argument.

On a logical level, I believe that we have a serious problem, with sheer numbers alone. We need to do something. Deporting them is not possible. Arresting them is not possible, there are just too many.

We need to figure out how to resolve this issue, and not just with the ones that are here already. But develop a solution on how to handle immigration altogether.

This is one of those areas that I part ways with my party.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Party: It is believed by many that the illegal welfare rolls of LA County CA, is about at the 50% level. Once known as the Border Patrol (BP) tried to get a look at the welfare rolls of LA. The various welfare agencies took the matter to Court to block the BP. The Court ruled against the BP. The Court considered welfare records to be "private" and any attempt for the BP to look at the welfare rolls would be a violation of the welfare recipients civil rights. Had the rule gone against the welfare agencies their budgets would have been slashed and people would have lost their jobs. Because of the mass deportations. Or another way to look at the situation. Fully 1/2 of the State of California's prison population is illegals. They come here to commit crime and get caught. Once in prision their families are elegible for 100% full ride welfare because the husband and father/provider for the family cannot provide. They get Green Cards too, so they can visit. And the family lives very well in Mexico. Almost an upper middle class lifestyle. Some families group together and come by the bus loads on visiting days to visit Papa.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
havingfuntogether....so what you mean is, the statement that 50% of undocumented citizens being on welfare was a. A lie b. A statement based on ignorance c. Unfounded d. All of the above

I think I'm going with D

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle