Gearing up for the immigration battle : Swingers Discussion 216128
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGearing up for the immigration battle
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's also known as "painting yourself into a corner". By being the "exclusive" party, i.e. the White/Christian party, they get more votes in more districts.

However, that does not translate well to the national stage. Not only are their views minority views, by sticking to their guns in the media spotlight, they look like idiots.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
does anyone know where the 1% come form.well it comes form the AMA,they said all bikers belong to the ama excerpt 1% of bikers.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
And the biker trash call themselves the 1%ers. This is from an article from way back in the day. Perhaps Look or Life, I am not sure. The quote goes something like this, from a hobby MC rider. Look, 99% of all motorcycle riders are law abiding citizens. Doctors, lawyers you name it. It is only the 1% of all motorcycle riders that give us a bad name. The Outlaw motor riders captured the quote and put the 1% patch on their colors vest.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I didn't say everyone who rides a motorcycle is trash, but there most certainly is a demographic called Biker Trash

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Interesting to discover whom actually wears the pants in conservative partnerships.... "

I'd respond to you Ghost, but in a battle of wits, it wouldn't be fair for me to battle with an unarmed individual such as yourself.

That includes: mean, judgmental, narrow minded, hyper partisan people.

Have a wonderful day!

Nope, nothing to see here. Just move along.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
*Argument about issue derails into pot-kettle-black insult trading*

"Why can't we come to a consensus on illegal immigration?"

*Proceed to throw personal insults at each other for several more pages*

Easton PA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
So just because some rides a motorcycle they are trash. Well there is a lot of trash on SLS then. Guess I am trash to go figure. But we are all scum to you. Just like a true Democrat you feel you are better than every one else.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Too funny...I have a white trash trailer sow as a stalker...too fun...gotta go...have a good day all

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Siorry Vagina in a bathrobe..like I said..hookers are for biker trash like your chubster hubby...can't say I blame him really.....any $10 crack whore would be more appealing than you

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Yes of course no hookers in your club, that's what every swing club owner says, but people know better, heck there are at least 3 men that attend your club with working gals ;). But what would a chubby chaser know! money is money.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16516 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Gearing up for the immigration battle