Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Gay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay_Rights_Movement
« Prev  1 ...  4.9  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9 
80 to 90 of 90
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like to hear thoughts on the Gay Rights Movement. I've heard it often compared to The Civil Rights Movement and The Womens Rights Movement. But for me I have never been able to find the same kind of respect for the Gay Rights Movement as I could for other Movements. My main issue with this movement is the use of Obscene and graphic sexuality. Imagine if swingers started marching down the street wearing costumes that they would wear in swinger's clubs. And engaging in sexual acts in full view of children. Imagine if swingers used floats, props, and signs mocking Christians? I think the Gay Rights Movement has consistently re-enforced negative stereotypes about Gays while complaining about the unflattering stereotypes. I just don't get it? What if MLk marched down the streets of Montgomery wearing ass-less chaps? I just can't give respect to a movement that has no respect for others or themselves. I've know many gays and still keep in touch with a few, most that I've known carried themselves with respect and dignity. They were also private about their sexuality without being ashamed of it. That kind of modesty and quiet dignity could go a long way toward their goals of equal treatment. JMO.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.9  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9 
80 to 90 of 90
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.