Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Gay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The way it looks to me it's not rights they are interested in, but special privileges.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Jack,

I usually am.... I thought i was wrong once but I made a mistake.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Jack,

NONE!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL, Claire

Yea, and I act crazy all the time, and I'm stone sober. You know what I'm talking about silly girl.

And just cause I talk to myself doesn't make me crazy. Now the fact that I answer myself does.................LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Claire Really don't care, but if a group hates being stereotyped then they should stop acting like the stereotype. I dealt with a lot of them in the Keys. And except for a small percentage none fit the stereotype. Now how they acted in private who knows. Also worked with one, who was a butcher. He filed a complaint against some of us, who told him his acting like silly at work and his remarks were offensive. Seems it's against a gays rights to threaten to slap the shit out of him if he tries to touch you. But then he was one of the few. It's just as not all liberals are offensive as JNM, at least I hope so.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
In San Diego, the gay "lobby" if you will, is one of the strongest groups out there.

There are a few over the top people in the community, especially in Hillcrest, our gay community. But generally, like any other group.

The extremists are small in any group. Condemning the gay rights issue because of a float in a gay pride parade is like condemning anti-abortion people because of the clinic bombers.

Condemn the action, not the movement.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17430 posts)
I wonder when groups that isolate themselves, and preach being accepted, when they don't accept outside their lifestyle. I worked in the Keys, and Key West in particular for several years. Key West has a higher percentage of Gays than SF. But you wouldn't know it. The Gays I dealt with in business were not unlike the straight community. They also knew that if they harassed one of our drivers they would not receive service. This happened on one occasion and the business was cut off. Not just by us but all the vendors. To be honest gay males are a lot easier to deal with than lesbians, they seem to have a chip on their shoulder.

The in your face does not work for any group. That's one of the biggest complaints of the democrat leadership. I personally thought programs like Will and Grace did a big disservice to women and gays. It portrayed Karen and Grace as total idiot sluts. And Will and Jack as the stereotypical week silly slurred speech gays, one had absolutely no respect for anybody. It amazed me that the gays here thought this program was so wonderful.

A strange thing, is when gays in the Keys spoke of politics, at least the business gays. They were overwhelmingly republican. It was funny if one of their employees acted like Jack from the show. They would pull them to the side and tell them to stop acting like a "faggot". I admit I was shocked to hear one gay say that to another.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"no clue",

Best post of the day and proves my point.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
WTF does the swinger lifestyle have to do with Gay rights? so the premise being that the gay lifestyle is all about sex? So if this is true then I am Correct. I am all for Swingersrights!!!! The right to fuck your wife The right to go to swinger parties without a cover charge The right to vote on the swinger ticket ect ect ect.....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
no clue, in fact i would agree that it is a rudderless ship so to speak, maybe because there is no agreement as to what "rights" they are entitled to. regardless i think a statement that there is no substance to the gay lifestyle is akin to saying that all swingers are sluts

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement