Gay Rights Movement : Swingers Discussion 949531051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't believe people are still trippin over this gay rights stuff. Let them do what they do. If they have no dignity then let them show their ass (pun intended). They aren't hurting anybody. They won't take this situation past words so what's the problem? I believe that the paraders themselves are separate from true gays. If they make gay people look bad, let the gays/lesbians handle it themselves. I know a few gay people and true, they don't parade around their sexuality, that's why I think the paraders are wierdos. But my views won't change them and vice versa. There's my two cents.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(340 posts)
First how can I deliver substance when there is none. Second you had to look up people who none of us have ever heard of. We all knew MLK and X while they were alive. And we all heard the message loud and clear. Giving gays and lesbians the "right" to merry is this all they want? No it doesnt stop there court litigations, Insurance claims, Divorce, and on and on it continues. Your continual reference that the black movement is idenentical is absurd.I dont see gays being inslaved, segragated, lynched, underpaid, undereducated, and even with the Extra rights given to African American the so called persacution continues. The Gay rights movement Although admirable is something that is earned and in my opinion they have not earned special rights.

Bowing your head and raising your fist "in silence" was respectful and sent a clear message to the world that african Americans were ready to carry on the fight for "Equal rights" not extra rights.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Joe D - your comments are similar to the same argument against civil rights. I have too many examples to fit in this post. So to put it bluntly, your comments are absurd and incorrectly stated.

i agree totally..

joe u never answered my question about the black olympians rasing their fist in defiance at the medal ceremony in mexico. isn't that a heck of a lot more shockin than assless chaps. and it's easy to say parades with sexual activities but i smell BS, how often does that happen. i'd bet very very rarely. u said ur "main issue" was obscene and graphic" sexuality... i haven't really heard of anything yet

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
how do we feel about the KKK marchin down the street in white sheets? fine or outrageous... the only difference i see is if u include a "sex act" which would in most places be illegal.

how about idiots standing outstand planned parenthood yelling and screaming at young girls?

peta demonstrations?

point out the extremes and yes you find silly behavoir..

and why the heck has noone brought up marti gra??

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Foundation Co-Chair Alan T. Acosta Read Bio Assoc. Vice President and Director of Communications, Stanford University Stanford, Calif. Co-Chair Mark M. Sexton Read Bio Attorney New York, N.Y.

Here are two that i came up with. maybe you don't know them because they aren't so radical.

still waiting for the answer why the gay lifestyle has no substance. what substance does this lifestyle have?

also, in searching for "gay leaders" i came accross this which may explain many of the posts...The religious right is terrified that Americans might notice the obvious similarities between the African-American civil rights battle and the fight for equal rights by gay and lesbian Americans. Spokespeople for fundamentalist extremist groups often denounce anyone who might equate the two struggles

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Zero sez ...They guaranteed to its people the right to peacefully assemble and the right to speak freely.

And they have that right? Damn here all this time I thought they had no rights...Damn it repeal that right to assemble law...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Gay rights? They have rights, the same as mine. Oh you mean extra rights...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Name one leader in the gay community...who is passing the message Who is their spokesperson? Who is their MLK or X?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Why is it always out of bounds to criticize gays? If they want acceptance shouldn't they also be willing to accept criticism for bad behavior just like any other group? You speak one ill word against a gay person or gay politics and you are labeled "intolerant". I think those who don't question and criticize, but rather just ignore gays do more to further marginalize them.

Did Zango Say something? I have his nutty ass blocked.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
December maybe you can explain where I am going wrong? The Gay Rights Movement has been notorious for it's shocking displays of sexuality in full public view. I have not heard one leader from that community condemn those actions. Gay Pride parades are often spectacles stereotypical gay behavior. Much like Moderate Muslims, the majority of the gay community has remained silent while nut jobs set the image for their entire community. As long as those people set the agenda and promote stereotypical images of Gays, the mainstream will never fully accept the Gay Lifestyle. So tell me exactly how I got it wrong, or does "Will and Grace" accurately portray how those in the Gay Lifestyle behave?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 90   End
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement