Gay Rights Movement : Swingers Discussion 949531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The ones who really really really give me a case of the red ass are the skin heads. WHat a bunch of punk ass mother fuckers. Get any ONE of them alone they cry like babies. In my redneck town in PA, they were going to make it the NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS. The good people there thought it was a bad idea. Amazing after the dogs on their compound started dying from unknown gunfire that they packed up and moved elsewhere. As tough as they think they are you figure they would've tried to intimidate the town. But no they ran like a scalded dog.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think that if the Klan really believe they are right then they should show their faces. After all even Spider-man and Bat-man had to unmask.

In the beginnings of the Klan however their anonnimity was crucial. If for instance "Bubba" refused to work, was a drunk, cheated on his wife and beat her and the kids, then the masks hid his father, brothers and next door neighbors' identity when they gave him his justice by beating the shit out of "Bubba".

When the Klan became the White Supremacist that we all love to hate in the 1920's they became cowards.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
bitte frauline marianna.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Marianna,

I think Jack was pointing out that the idiots wearing white sheets and burning crosses though better of it when they realized they were going to be walking through a black neighborhood, were the residents owned the high ground and were armed. That and their were 40 white sheets and they wouldn't have had numbers on their side. I remember that actually "rally". I always though the kluxers were cowards. Have to wear that hood because you really dont' have the faith of your convictions

At least that's what i got out of jacks post. It was 1. really stupid and 2 really stupid for the kluxers.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I never said I take them less seriously. It was a generalization for the mass public. I believe gays and lesbians who are American Citizens have the (or should have the) same rights as every other American Citizen.

My point was that if they dressed differently then Mr. John Q. Public may take them more seriously. The general public does not familairize with people yelling, "We are no different than you" while they are in chaps with a plume of feathers sticking out of their asses.

My oldest brother is openly gay and I see on a daily basis how his rights are non-existant because of his sexual preferance. Luckily the American Cancer Society and Web MD allow domestic partner benefits for their insurance. When he travels for gay pride marches he dresses casually and he agrees that the way most people dress during marches hinders their cause more than it helps. He can get down right tacky in his dress for things like the Gay Olympics and other lifestyle events he attends but agrees that dressing as a peakock hinders their goal in some areas.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Poly, no the streets should be open to everyone...BUT..when the march is to antagonize an already bad situation or to slap the residents(mostly innocent) in the face then it is wrong and should not be permitted.

Leave me alone and I will leave you alone no matter if I agree with your lifestyle, do not get special laws and treatment due to you peculiarities, do not infringe on my rights and we are all OK.

I can however say my disgust and point out the dangers of your lifestyle as I read and research, but to hit, kill, ask to duel or to make your life miserable? no I will not do that.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Gotcha!

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
"I don't care how people dress, it's what they say that counts with me."

"I happened to not particularly enjoy a certain dress on certain body types"

Which is it? If a person's dress or hairstyle makes them lose credibility with you then how can you listen to what they say?

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Little testy today, Scotty?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
It's not a point of they should not wear what they want. But they would be taken more seriously if they dressed differently.

Billy Ray Cyrus made millions with his mullet, and Joe Dirt got the hottie with his.

And the Klan only wear sheets and hoods so we won't see the makeup and their assless chaps.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement