Gay Rights Movement : Swingers Discussion 949531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"my appologies. but still I am engaging in a conversation."

Ummmm... when did I say you weren't or that you shouldn't??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"URU, do you agree that the militant gays in the SF parades should refrain from public gay sex IN the parade in front of children?"

Getting people to accept ones right to their sexuality is something quite different from expecting them to watch you do a demonstration. That goes without saying.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
"Right Scotty- so the problem, again is acceptance of their sexuality preference. Not being beaten or killed over it. Not being denied the right to adopt over it. Not being able to get "married" because of it. And on and on and on. The sexual preference IS the issue and it is the CAUSE of the discrimination they experience. Heterosexuals don't go through this. I don't think anyones PERSONAL decisions should affect their lives that way. Gay or straight. Like I said, I hate everyone equally. It doesn't mean I hate gays."

For gay rights, it IS all about people accepting their sexuality because these are the reason people 1) beat or kill them 2) deny the right to adopt 3)deny their right to marry. If people did not use their sexual preference as a reason to discriminate and harm them, gays would not be asking you to accept it. But understand, they are not asking you to live a gay lifestyle when they ask you at accept it. For you, they want you to do what you like. They only ask that you allow them to do what they like as well.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
"If you agree with what I am saying then what does it matter how it gets said?"

If I may interject, Poly didn't say she agreed with you per se... she said she had "zero problems with what you are/were saying". There is a difference. I think all she was looking for was clarification on a few of your ideas.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
M

It is an issue best left to the states anyway. Most issues that aren't invovling national security, interstate commerce and currency should actually be left to the state govts.

If state A doesn't want to pass EEO bill then it should be mandated by the govt. The free market place generally weeds itself out. IMHO.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
the insurance point is all but mute now anyway. Most of your major coporations today want talent. So they recognize qualified domestic partnerships regardless of the sexual identity. Even smaller companies are doing it, becaue they want the talent. Marriage is really a legal contract anymore. In the state of florida, you can actually get married easier than you can lease a car.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You are right about that Scotty!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
PS

I never wanted to throw a beating on someone because they were jewish,black,latin or anything else.... There's been alot of people that I just think need a beating regardless of race or sexual orientation.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I resent the old, miserable and set in their ways comment.

I am old, miserable and set in my ways.... doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I just have a strong dislike/trust for most people.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
yup the kluxers had the right to march. Guess someone pointed out to them the bensonhurst and pittsburgh couldn't stop them.... but the good people of bensonhurst aren't obliged to NOT violate their rights. People lose site that it's the govt that can't violate your constitutional protections. Average citizen can and it becomes a civil matter.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 90   End
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement