Gay Rights Movement : Swingers Discussion 949531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Rights Movement
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vegas I was reading the posts and was going to ask if anyone has ever been to Vegas during the convention. Looks like you said it first...good for you.

I was going to respond to JoeD about the difference between a rights demonstration and a parade.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Never expected to see a debate on here about this issue. We are an alternative lifestyle just like Gays! 80% of the women here list themselves at bisexual!

Just where does Special Rights come from? Specifically what are you talking about? All they want to do is marry and have the same rights and protections that you currently have. Since when it that Special?

If you don't think that Swingers parade and flaunt their sexuality you don't get out much. What do you think happens in swing clubs, and conventions. Last year in New Orleans there was a naked girl tied to a third floor balcony, blindfolded, and getting flogged. They crossed the line when someone stuck a dick in her mouth. Check out Mardi Gras sometime or better yet Fantasy Fest in Key West. We go to biker rallies all over the South where nudity is common and seeing someone having sex is not all that uncommon. If anything we flaunt our sexuality more than gays.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Would you say the same thing to a woman who dressed inappropriately in an inappropriate venue? Say a hottie walked by you on your block sporting a mini skirt and cleavage with a great rack? YES

Please be honest, I would expect nothing less from you.

Of course more straights are killed, but the point is that they aren't picked on because of their sexual orientation, whereas the gay people are :). Also, there are more straights in the world than gays __________________ The point was, this BS about being picked on does not only relate to gays, violence needs no excuse and whining about the particular excuse does not make you more or less injured or dead. Crying about being picked on because you are gay, black, a sissy or whatever does not matter when anyone can be subject to being picked on, whatever the reason.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Poly I know exactly what you are saying. Its one of the reasons why we own our own business. I really had no idea how rampant the issues of discrimination were in this country until I moved here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"Why? I knew the real reason, but what the HR report said was completely different."

Wow.. that is awful.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
vyo... please don't take this the wrong way but you really need to chill out. No one is out to get/bash you and I assure you there is no secret "bandwagon" plotting to give you a bad day.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
There are more straight people killed and abused than gays and for less reason than the dislike for gays...so I am not sure what the point is other than live and let live. You do not have to flaunt your sexuality in public. Same laws for everyone, no special treatment and keep your perversions away from children...there all fixed.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
First of all if anyone is getting sensitive here its you. So far, I've seen you accuse someone who merely asked a few questions of "bashing" you... and now you claim I am jumping on a bandwagon. My remarks are not testy in the slightest. They are genuinely confused.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Excuse me? Jump on what bandwagon? I really have no clue what you are talking about.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
vyolentz, I agree with you. A persons personal preferences should not even be a matter for debate. In a perfect world, straight or gay would not be an issue.

The trouble is, too many want to make it an issue. Personally, I could not give a flying fuck if gays want to marry. But lots of states decided that they had to add laws banning it and their voters agreed. On an odder note, look up Fred Phelps and see what his little group of psychotic idiots is doing at military funerals.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
TOPIC: Gay Rights Movement