Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders : Swingers Discussion 734271091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
so why avoid a simple question ? why ask a question instead of answering a simple question of why there arent classes saying it is k for a child to have a mommy and daddy there are classes geared toward mommy and mommy and daddy and daddy .....

guess it shows me how closed minded the liberals really are.

and the equallity should go across the board to religion race etc.

maybe if people as a whole stopped crying about their own differences and worked to create a solution vs have a curriculum (sp) to incite others towards resistance as you are exhibiting

our culture and society as whole is in really big trouble if this is what we are headed for god help us all ( oops maybe there is no god)

now I said my piece

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
based upon what has been acceptable upon society , but if that upset's you so be it .

answer why there is not a class dedicated to show that is is OK to have a mom and a dad vs two dad's or 2 moms. or is that to repulsive to contemplate in todys society? why isnt there equal time to show that a mother and father couple raising kids is still ok? vs 2 moms or 2 dads?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
more and more society is urging tolerance to what is not of the norm, which in some ways is good , but why is there not classes geard towards the norm as well?.

like in this topic to have a class solely to illustrate the gay/ lesbian marriage why is there not a class directed solely to the other side of the fence telling our kids that a man/ woman relationship is also acceptable?

why is there not equall time to show that all is acceptable then?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
I don't believe anyone is trying to teach values to third graders. What they are trying to teach is tolerance (and little dose of which could be used by a lot of adults). Tolerance and understanding. You don't have to believe something is right to understand it. I understand other viewpoints, that doesn't mean I consider them right (or wrong for that matter).

Fact of life: there are families being run by same sex parents, single parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, older siblings, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and swingers.

To explain to children in a way that is non threatening and non judgemental that there are families out there that do not necessarily contain the same makeup as their own is something they'll learn one way or another. I think I'd rather have it explained to them in a way that is non threatening than have them discover it when their parents start bitching about the two gay guys down the street who are raising a child (and that happens far more than you would think, unfortunately).

As a parent, I would have requested to see a copy of the video first, rather than have it shown without review. However, unless it was graphic in its content, I would see no harm. If it explained a fact of life, I could see no objection to it. But I DO agree with Perfect in that the government (which isn't what we are talking about here, btw) has no right to tell us what we should teach our children. Of course, I also think the best government is LESS government. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
No.

I really am trying to grasp what could be wrong with children knowing there are families different then their own. they willknow anyway. They will meet children from those families in their school lives anyway.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
no I actually want you to speak with your own words and personal beliefs and tell me why its wrong in your oppinion children know there are familes different then their own.

I don't want you to go into politics its not political. I don't want the liberal crap shoved at me like I am some dirty fucking word.

I want to understand why you think as you do and how teaching children that there are many types of families is harmful. I don't see why or how it could be. You obviously have some greater idea as to how and why. I want you to share it.

Guess what everything I think or want to know is not hidden its all right there asking with out hidden agenda. Why is that so hard to grasp.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
So then children shouldn't respect those different from them. Its not something that you teach your children. You want you children to live in a fantasy world where they believe everyone is just like them.

Then get slammed with the real world later ?

I don't understand how teaching a child that there are families different from their own is teaching anyones personal beliefs its what it is. The fact of the world is all families are different an no family structure is more important than any other.

I am totally confused by what your saying. Not trying to be argumentative just trying to understand.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I forgot to add. I am always respectful of other peoples oppinions even when i don't agree. asking questions to understand why a person believes as they do isn't disrespect. Its showing respect and the willingness to understand the other point of view.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I do not lie everytime I open my mouth. I would like for you to prove that I do. I am a liberal. I believe in equal right to gays. I also believe in teaching children diversity and tollerance for those different from themselves. Respect their right as an American to be happy and live in the way that makes them happy. Even the conservatives.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
TOPEKA, Kansas — The Kansas state Board of Education on Tuesday repealed science guidelines questioning evolution that had made the state an object of international ridicule.

The new guidelines reflect mainstream scientific views of evolution and represent a political defeat for advocates of "intelligent design," who had helped write the standards that are being jettisoned.

Good work Kansas! Every now and then sane and reasonable people prvail.

Thats ok Jnm your still a fucking coward!!!! remember everytime you post, coward!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 150   End
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders