Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders : Swingers Discussion 734271061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So what is this angeda you feel is there?

How do you feel its bad for the children?

What agenda do the children in this video have by sharing about their family?

That's what I am trying to figure out. I get you believe an agenda. I get its the parents job. I just don't get what the agenda could be and how it could harm the kids.

Sounding argumentative but really its curiousity..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I understand you keep saying its your job as a parent.

But you still doesn't answer how could it be harmful to the children? They would be watching a half hour video of other 8 year old children talking about their families.

That is the question most of us ladies have been asking.

What damage would it do to you child? Why do you think it will cause this damage? or Is it taken as a personal insult to you abilty to parent ?

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Akron - unfortunately MOST parents I've encountered throught the school systems with my son and Mr. Sims son's are not the attentive involved parent like yourself. If every parent was of the caliber that you are - then I would agree.... there would be no need for diversity knowledge coming from school because everyone could be assured that each child would get the needed knowledge. However, unfortunately that is fantasy land and there many parents that could care less if their kid learns anything and doesn't care if they are bullies.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Why is this diversity training necessary in the third grade? Why does the NJ school hierarchy see a need to show 3rd graders the various types of living arrangements? What purpose is served? "

Would showing it to the 6th graders instead have evoked a difference response from parents???? I doubt it.

Let's all go back to grade school and remember how cruel kids can be to anything they perceive as different from themselves. Those were the kids that were raised by judgmental parents that said their way was the only way and were not tolerant of others differences. I think any film that shows others different from yourself and reflects respect for those differences is teaching our children to respect those people different from themselves. How is that a bad thing? If the film stuck to only facts then it would not " teach" that you have to agree with their differences....only reflect that there are differences. Parents were notified about this film, so it would be their job to watch it and then talk to their 3rd grader about theses differences....as Poly did. Hopefully the parents would then teach their child about respecting others that are different but NOT having to agree with those differences (although apparently some of you missed those lessons as a kid).

Teaching tolerance and respect of others requires to KNOW there are differences in the first place. If we paint everyone the same color of blue to our children..... and then all the sudden little Sally encounters someone red, as a child she has a propensity to be non-acceptant of that new red child because they are different from what she was taught that everything is blue. Kids can be very cruel about this. So, without having seen the film.... I would hope the "agenda" behind the film was to introduce children to people being different from themselves and show life as it is and evoke questions in their minds for their parents to answer.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I dont feel there is an agenda. I just feel that in this society we have alot of diversity and the schools are just trying to teach tolerence,respect for others. Its a bigger world out there anymore and it can be quite confusing

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
LOL, poor poly, you tried hun

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Answer: that is what seperate you from me. I care. Let go back to the history of my family, no names just to show my tolerance to other races and religions.

My fathers parents were from what was then the Soviet Union and Jewish. After his dads brother was sent to Syberia they fled because of overwhelming odds. Came to the U.S. My Dads last name was Jewish and went to get his name changed just prior to finding out he would be involved in the invasion of Europe. Simply because if capture well you know what would happen. My point is I know what this freedom means to me. And I will fight for my right to speak and to write my taughts with out being called a racist or anything else that may demean my families heritage. Thank You.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Jack and the fight continues, I will try to lighten up but all posters be warned. Using these and other statements like them will not be tolerated. It is one thing to disagree with someone but to call them racist and or other slurs is wrong and should not stand without qualifying and should be retracted.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Show me where and I will perm: He brought it and I and others were and are constantly receiving insults from him because we dont agree with him and he does it in a cowardly fashion. When your not on or wont qualify his statements. Sorry I will not be called a racist If I did insult anyone in this fashon I apologize but I feel I did not. And you are correct it is a two way street but apparently not for JNM...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OK I will chime in here and I too have read some of the posts here. Ignoring the insults on how someone should care for their children. We all want whats best for our children and we want them to get the very best education possible because after all the sign of a good parent is that the child is better off than his or her parents were when they left the nest. We want what we call normal children LOL impossible forget it. Our schools are there to teach our children The basics of technology, history, science, and other subjects I will get to. Kids learn, all they have to do is turn on the TV, play a video game but if we as parents are not there to answer their questions they go to friends or some one else. Showing a video such as this to 3rd graders is going to do nothing but raise questions that the parents should be answering. The parents should be teaching the morality not our schools, Schools should be teaching the biology of sex, and its trappings. After all they are not equiped to teach morality only the biology. OK some accept homosexuality as normal and some dont. This has nothing to do with free press these are third graders we are talking about. And there are plenty of things we as good parents should keep from them but when asked be honest and have them wiegh the consiquences for the decission they will make and let them decide on their own. When it comes to your child dont enable them just educate them on what may happen to them and to those around them.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 150   End
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders