Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders : Swingers Discussion 734271031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I went to catholic school.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I went to a catholic school.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You owe me a drink Irish 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Are lesbians normal? What about being bi sexual?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Oldnutz,

Why send them to Catholic School if you are going to teach your kids not to believe what they are tought?? Seems like you could save money and send them to public schools instead. They openly accept that being gay is normal.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
What about lesbians?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
2inVT Wrote - How unfortunate for you, CPL4PARTY, that God does not simply smite all homosexuals, thus eliminating the need to teach about them, live in this world with them, or tolerate them.

And really, you'd think He would, if all His followers believed as you seem to. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I never said they should be killed or as you say "smited". I have said that they should stay in the closet and there won't be any problems. I really don't care if someone is gay, so long as they don't try and push their agenda that Being Gay is normal and should be accepted as so. If they want to butt fuck eacher for days at a time in their own homes fine, I don't care. Just don't come out in public and expect to be accepted as normal. They should not be able to Marry nor Adopt children, Period!!! They should not be able to enter the Military. The Liberals have been forcing it down our throats that Being Gay is Normal. It isn't Normal.

Oh, and as far as God goes. He will judge them when the time comes. I bet you can guess what I think his Opinion will be.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
wnt2eatennow,

I commend you on your Mother and your family lifting you up through the use of welfare. I believe it should be a hand up program not a hand out.

I do disagree with you based on all studies to include the US Census that demonstrates those on welfare do seem to pass it on from one generation to their next generation. The studies cited by the US Census reflects it has been passed on through 3 generations at approximately a 65-80 percent rate, primarily depending on geograhics and ethnic backgound.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
This is exactly what I was talking about in other threads. It's being force fed to us that being Gay is normal and acceptable.

Thank GOD!! I have the money to send my son to Catholic School. Where Easter Break is actually Called Easter Break and not Spring Break. Where Christmas Break is actually called Christmas break. [Why the Fuck do you think we have these breaks??????????] Where they can have Christmas patgents and actually sing Holy Songs. Where it isn't taught that being Gay is normal. Where it isn't taught that a family of two Gays raising children is normal.

ThanK You GOD for allowing me to have the means to send my son to Catholic School.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
I don't know, Pat - Most of the "missing" parents I've seen are the very very wealthy. Both of Mr. Sims sons went to Malibu High. You want to know how many parents showed up at football games? About a handful ...but we didn't miss a game of our son's. It was disgusting. The parents of the very rich are just as bad in my opinion as the welfare parents.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 150   End
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders