Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders : Swingers Discussion 734271021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wnt2 - I won't talk down to you or tell you you're going to hell. But I will say there can only be one true religion.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
How much mass can you miss before the school starts sending you warnings that you are in danger of having your child kicked out?

Ours is very strict on this.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Perfect tell what the Church has Changed over the last 2000 years that are core issues? Not small stuff like eating meat on Friday or having mass in Latin. But on the big issues such as Homosexuality or Abortion or Marriage?

The Core Church Teachings over the last 2000 years haven't changed just to meet the whim of the people in what ever time they were in.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
wnt2

I know that when I use a condom I am breaking a church law(Committing Sin). And I choose to do so, know full well, which makes it that much more a Sin. That doesn't mean that I don't agree with the church. Just that I am willing to sin. I do agree with the church and it's reason for not allowing birth control. Have you ever read the Churches reason for this? haev you ever read the book about sex and the Catholic Church written by eithe the current Pope or the Prior Pope(Written a while back).

I have read a lot of it and do agree with it. That doesn't mean I am strong enough to actually live it. As close as I am, I'm not perfect. LOL

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
"I'm amazed at your last post. You are, without a doubt, THE most irreverent poster on these boards. I'm soo shooked that I don't know what to say."

Why? Explain.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Weren't you the one saying how religion brainwashes people? Tell me how all of us ended up as swingers."

I didn't say all people fell victim to the brainwashing. It seems to have worked on cpl4party though. :)

"If this is the best they can do at brainwashing I don't know why you are so worried about it."

I never said I was worried about it. It was just an observation that I believe.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Oldnutz

In your school do they require that the partents attend mass every week, or that your child will not be allowed to attend??

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Perfect Wrote - CPL

Why would you think learning the teachings of the church is a waste of time even if you choose no to follow all or some of it? These boys will KNOW what the church expects and will decide based on all of their education what they will choose to follow. God gave us free will, and rational thought. I applaud anyone for taking the time to learn, or for seeing that their children learn the teachings of religion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I understand what you are saying and agree to a point. What I don't agree with is that you can choose what is right and what isn't within the Catholic church and still consider yourself a Catholic. You can't well, I agree with (Fill in the blank), but not that being Gay is wrong. To be a true Catholic you must believe everything they preach. You are what is refered to as a Cafeteria Catholic. You want to pick and choose from the menu what you like.

If you are going to do that, you might as well go and join one of the other Christian religions that allow what you like. Some of them say using birthcontrol is ok. Some of them say being Gay is Ok. I'm sure you could find one that agrees with the things you don't agree with the Catholic Church.

Bottom Line as a Catholic you can't choose which rules you like and which you don't and still be considered a true Catholic.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Perfect - I agree with what oldnutz said also. If I could afford it, I would send my children to a catholic school.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Irish Wrote - Are lesbians normal? What about being bi sexual? ---------------------------------------------------------------- Lesbians are the same as Gay men, NOT Normal. If you go by the definition of Bi, by the Gay and Lesbo community[That a person can fall in love either sex. - And yes, I have had this converstation with many Lesbos and a much smaller amount of Gay men - As a matter of fact most Lesbos hate what they call the "New Bi women", because these so called "New Bi women" could never actually fall in love with another woman and have a relationship like a "True" Bi woman.] Then I would say they are not normal.

Hell, even the Bi women Like my wife I would not consider the normal woman. However, Bi women like my wife, women that like to have sex with other hot women but could never ever fall in love or have a relationship with another woman, don't go around trying to shove our way of life down others throats as being normal, we realise it isn't normal.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 150   End
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders