Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders : Swingers Discussion 7342710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 150   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The name calling is not appealing guys.

I don't know but when do they start teaching children about pedophiles. Well lets see last week my first grader had the good touch bad touch teaching and learning session. Complete with the hotline phone number to call in case someone does touch you in a bad way. So I would say they start that early. I would also say yeah they teach them about it so they can protect themselves from the few that have sexually abusive parents. Oh its sexual deviate touches maybe they aren't ready to know its wrong.

I am so surprised at the points of view of these so called swingers. How does your conscience deal with yourselves. Such strong beliefs from someone who openly engages in swinging. Most of which your wives have sexual relations with the same sex partner during the course of playing.

Watch us men we might turn our kids bi.

Its beyond rediculous and man am I laughing.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
JNM Sez:What specifically is gay teachings? Is that when a teacher stands up in front of the room and before he teaches math, he teaches anal sex techniques?

Well it worked for you huh? Pussy. Coward

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I still see no logic being dictated in the rationale that kids should not know about alternative family units in school. Reality is reality and it's not like they are making something up. There are family units different from the norm....kids should know about them BEFORE they encounter them. I have yet to see any logical reasoning for not exposing the facts to kids. The only explanation I'm seeing is stemming from some sort of twisted fear about homosexuals and political crap and agendas. This is not politics...it's reality of the way family units function today whether you like it or not. I don't believe in teaching what just a person likes or is comfortable with in life.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Fact straights get aids

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
how Im taking the movie is it is for the children to understand other children that come from different families. Its for them to know in this society there is alot of differences anymore. Its got to be very confusing for children nowadays. Its to teach them to treat each other with respect no matter where or who they live with.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
These are 8 year olds not 5 year olds!! Children this age see and encounter at this age other children living in family units different from their own. Teaching children that there are other types of family units without making judgment whether they are right or wrong is the goal of the teachers. Its the parents to then discuss the issue with their child giving their own conclusions of whether these family structures are deemed right or wrong. It isn't the schools responsibility to do anything but report (aka educate) the types of family units.

The question that now keeps arising in my mind is what the heck are parents afraid of by their kids seeing this film. Fear is obviously the root... but fear of what? Are they somehow afraid that if their child sees things that aren't the same as their own that this will persuade them to think opposite of thier parents sometime in the future? So? We all eventually evaluate what we have learned over the years and as adults make our own judgments independent of our parents. So, by a parent allowing their child to see this is somehow going to alter that because the life of me I can't figure out what parents are afraid of by their child seeing the film provided its an accurate representation of reality.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Coward!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Anyone taking advise from a father who promotes drug abuse by his kids is just wrong.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
you can't recognize the positive qualities that I bring to the forums.

Yeah like They are all racists all of them LOL what a dick.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OK I will chime in here and I too have read some of the posts here. Ignoring the insults on how someone should care for their children. We all want whats best for our children and we want them to get the very best education possible because after all the sign of a good parent is that the child is better off than his or her parents were when they left the nest. We want what we call normal children LOL impossible forget it. Our schools are there to teach our children The basics of technology, history, science, and other subjects I will get to. Kids learn, all they have to do is turn on the TV, play a video game but if we as parents are not there to answer their questions they go to friends or some one else. Showing a video such as this to 3rd graders is going to do nothing but raise questions that the parents should be answering. The parents should be teaching the morality not our schools, Schools should be teaching the biology of sex, and its trappings. After all they are not equiped to teach morality only the biology. OK some accept homosexuality as normal and some dont. This has nothing to do with free press these are third graders we are talking about. And there are plenty of things we as good parents should keep from them but when asked be honest and have them wiegh the consiquences for the decission they will make and let them decide on their own. When it comes to your child dont enable them just educate them on what may happen to them and to those around them.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 150   End
TOPIC: Gay Lobby Trying to Force Homosexuality on our 3rd Graders