Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Gadaffi reign of terror ends in libya
TOPIC: Gadaffi_reign_of_terror_ends_in_libya
Created by: THEREUGO
Original Starting post for this thread:
Rumer has it the muslim brotherhood is standing by for the distribution of peace, love, and fuzzy warm puppies.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 54
User Details are only visible to members.
Blogging football fanatic boobs across American believe in the punt, pass, and kcik competition as the best example of sportsmanship.

Fabulous fake Fabio Frick made a pass to his wide receiver. Incomplete. Poor windage. Six feet of separation.

**ZZ**

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Lucky one has to ask themselves who the Seal Team was going after in the large loss of life of that team recently. It most likely was another get OBL type operation but not for OBL(already dead). NOW who are we trying to get out of power so desperately? If you come up with the same answer I do our dirty foul piece of shit President needs to be impeached. Guess the Seal team disaster turned the decision into a bombing run that killed innocent children intentionally.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You saw that too FJ? I know strategic bombing in Pakistan. Once we see solid proof AQ is coming out of Iran they will be next.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
TBR it is the 26th, rumors have it that some of the Afghanistan casualties are much like casualties during Vietnam, that were in other ummm countries. Ya know the ones that they claimed we were not in. It would not be a shocker, Obama has a lot of Nixon's traits.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Are you really wondering why your lame ass media is not taking the moron in chief to task? They have had nothing but a "kiss his ass" policy since he ran for the Senate in IL.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
"You are trying to hide your messiah's blatant disregard of our Constitution by distortion, but that is a typical liberal trait."

No I am not. You or your side are the ones who are making the accusation. If it is true, then how come he has not been taken to task on it? Maybe you were not posting at the time but many on your side, especially FJ wanted to "nuke" just about everyone. FJs ascertains that BHO killed Gadaffi's family is IMO unAmerican. He, like any other dictator deserves the worst. More then likely those grandkids having been indoctrinated against America could grow up to kill yours.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4564 posts)
PnV,

You be fibbing again? You claimed you were going to ignore me. Now you repost 3 things I posted. Not to worry, nobody believed you anyway.

It is amazing how you so conveniently fail to add what was posted prior to those statements, that would show anything subliminal is on YOUR part. If your curious, so be it, don't hide it and don't accuse others.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
"TBR I'll ask you~~Don't you think it is odd that soldiers from a unit in Libya are getting killed in Afghanistan?"

I saw it when you first posted it, but which unit are you referring to?

In today's military, it is not unusual for a unit to be split between theaters...

Especially spotter units, which is what I assume is in Libya...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23008 posts)
First:

"Your past posts indicate you are very interested in the sexualtiy of other men, so I suggested you check with your posting buddy zz who shares your interest in other mens sexual preference.

If there is any wondering, it would be you on your own sexual preference."

and then....

"We should send in the Little Blue Man brigade. With their expertise is jacking off they could whack Ghadaffi and his sons into submission."

"AFT,

I really like that idea. You are definitely onto something, could they take zz along?" **********************************************************************

What is this subliminal, closet stuff going on in the Right's Brokeback Mountain Camp.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(575 posts)
TBR I'll ask you~~Don't you think it is odd that soldiers from a unit in Libya are getting killed in Afghanistan?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 54
TOPIC: Gadaffi reign of terror ends in libya
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.