GOPoop Austerity and the Sequester : Swingers Discussion 2179661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOPoop Austerity and the Sequester
TOPIC: GOPoop Austerity and the Sequester
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love must be spooky with a crazy GOPooper driving a motor vehicle with parts made in variou low-wage cultures, and demeaning the American economy while pretending to be a superior American patriot.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
So lets spend spend spend lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
The Boohoo Boehner Boys have proven that failure is the highest priority of their political party.

Bad Party. Bad Players. Pathetic Patriots.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
"I think Z Z was away at some place special. "

Maybe they let people out of the asylum the way they let the illegal immigrants out. You'd think he'd be happy about the Sequester.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GOPoop austerity is a 'bread crumbs for American citizens' paradigm that ensures The Billionaire Bailout Society has enough income to own two off-shore properties in the Cayman Islands with a fleet of yachts in the local marina.

Boohoo Boehner loves yachting in the Western Caribbean, and coming home with a tan to cry for Americans affected by the calumny and duplicity of his public displays of sorrow.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Minnesota's Welfare Queen offers comfort the vanqished Deatheater Corps at her Lady of Sorrows milionaire retreate. Dementors of the Mission serve daily at the Bread Crumb Cafe and Diner.

Will you qualify for her aid, or will you kill your hens to make chicken-n-biscuits and celebrate the end of your egg supply, GOPoop austerity style?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
“JESUS AND THE DEMOCRAT"

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there? "The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there? "The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down, and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?" The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him, and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him, and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then, still smiling, Jesus began walking towards the Democrat.

At this, the Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me ... I'm on disability."

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
He's baaaack.

How the hell are ya Z man? Orcas treating you well? Oops, I forgot you can't see my posts.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Great! Hope it hurts so bad you feel the insanity of the GOP austerity every day. That will mean something.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Let the cuts begin. And yes they will effect me. The wife works for the government. It is time to stop the spending.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: GOPoop Austerity and the Sequester