GOP stopping the economic stumulus package : Swingers Discussion 97641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOP stopping the economic stumulus package
TOPIC: GOP stopping the economic stumulus package
Created by: goodcpl2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see the GOP( grouchy ol' pricks) are stopping the stumulus package because demos want to include 44 million more for the old, disabled vets and the poor. Now, you can argue old and poor, but there is no argument for disabled vets. But when they come home from a war injured, who gives a shit, Right??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
tax breaks for businesses? seem like an idea that the rebublicans would support and the dems would not. the world is really flat

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The GOP said they would approve the add ons for the elderly and for disabled vets. They stopped the stimulus plan because the Dems added tax breaks for businesses. Yet it is reported through the AP that the dems are going to push all of the earmarks to prove a point. The point being that if Bush and the GOP want a package bad enough that they can earmark all they want.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Somehow, I get the feeling theirs probably more to the story then your telling. Just call it a gut feeling.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I see the GOP( grouchy ol' pricks) are stopping the stumulus package because demos want to include 44 million more for the old, disabled vets and the poor. Now, you can argue old and poor, but there is no argument for disabled vets. But when they come home from a war injured, who gives a shit, Right??

Arizona City AZ

Username hidden
(2472 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: GOP stopping the economic stumulus package