GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2) : Swingers Discussion 2120301051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Keep speaking!!! You make my point for me!!!

You are blinded by ignorance.

I will dare you again.

Do not respond to this post.

Bet you cannot.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Now Einstein explain how nobody but the base voted for Romney when a third of the country is not democrat or republican. AND Romney still received well over the base by percentage. Actually the popular vote was not that big a spread, around 2%. So just how did he only receive the base?

Considering the pie in the sky lies, and the pandering to morons, and freeloaders, Obama's win is very depressing for democrats. Add in the fact they did not get their super majority in the senate, and the republicans still maintain control of the house. The margin of Obama's win is considerably smaller than current unemployment rates. Some of those bought off votes voted for Romney, now that's gotta hurt.

It looks like the democrats did poorly. Of course the libtards want the republican party to change. With all the buying of votes they almost lost the white house and are still blocked in congress by republicans.

If the economy tanks either more mamby pamby voters will whine, or they will grow a set, and vote for the party that has a set.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19435 posts)
FJ

You are correct the Liberals (not "Libtards") will not vote for the Republicans.

But you are wrong. The "Base" will still show up. They voted on the 6th. Your party had NO ONE but the "Base" vote for Romney.

Get your head out of the sand.

Again good luck with your thoughts.

With the same thoughts 16 will look very similar to this year.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
You ASSume a lot, that is the problem with progressives. I don't give a flying fuck what you whimper about. You are not a republican, it is not your say how the republican party does business.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19435 posts)
"Libtards" "Asses"

You personify the saying that the GOP is the party of the old anger wealthy white man.

I see on your profile your age is 99. I see from the picture on your profile you are white. I do not know what your bank account has in it. But if I were a baseball player I would be hitting over 500%. Hall Of Fame.

Good luck with your thoughts FJ.

I dare you not to respond to this post?

But I bet you cannot?

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"The Republican party needs more than Republicans to vote for them. "

Duhhhhhhhh

Still republicans should not be democrats, the libtards still will not vote for them, and the base will not turn out. It boils down to age old politics, people will vote for who gives them more candy, even though the candy rots the dumb asses teeth.

If the republicans cave in the teeth will rot faster.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19435 posts)
If the old guard in the republican party think that they can redeam themselves, they are still smoking dope.

Today with the ability to use youtube and other media outlits, once you pull an akien, you are done. Women will not believe you when you cliam to have gotten better.

When you pull a (insert GOP who is anti hispanic/immigration) these groups will not believe you either.

Neither group have any reason to believe the republican party so long as they retain the leaders who touted these ideals and to pull a 180 over one election cycle would only worsen the disbelief in the candidates as they now show their true colors of simply qouting voters and not truly believing in what they say.

Who can trust someone like that to be there when you need them?

Nope, this is a double if not triple smack down.

The only area that the republicans should maintain their stance on is gun control. (blocking most any bill in this regards... and I don't even own fire arms)

As for abortion and reproductive health, the republicans need to get out from under the rock they have been hiding in. It is not the 1800s, time to learn a bit about science, both the biological and psychological science. It is past time to develop a long term plan for the marginalize abortion through use of science not law.

This means embracing the sciences relating to contraception, and the development of artificial womb tech, as well as social welfare for families who are expecting a child. (Read below for reason two for artificial womb tech.)

If all the republicans can do is try to blatantly ban or inhibit in any way abortion, contraception and other means of prevention, then they deserve to lose. But if they reach out, minimize the reasons for it... They and the left will be surprised at how many women would likely keep a unexpected pregnancy... if only they were given the help they needed so to still succeeded in the employment world.

Reason two. Artificial womb tech is likely will be the only means of human reproduction once we leave Earth, as female reproductive systems rely upon a stable Earth gravity. (1G) Thus why pregnant woman are advised not to ride roller coasters, fly at certain times of their pregnancies or otherwise. (Some reasons are because sudden changes can cause premature births, but others are simply potential damage... all of these reasons would become important factors in the next 300 years of space travel.) (yes realistically speaking, we won't see space travel within the solar system for no less than 300 years for colonist.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
"Only the Republicans should say what the Republican party should be".

That is true.

But

The Republican party needs more than Republicans to vote for them.

Think about it.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Tough noogies get over it....

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19435 posts)
That is the problem.

You do not care what anyone else has to say. It is your way or the highway. That is not a way to run a country.

I do not care WHICH party has control. As long as everything is in control.

Like CT said. It took more than ONE party to get us into this situation. It is going to take more than ONE party to get us out of it. EVERYONE must give a little.

Things have changed from 1982.. We need to change also.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)