GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2) : Swingers Discussion 2120301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert,

I didn't expect a sarcastic response to elicit such a lengthy response. I should have known better.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"The unmistakeable sound of sarcasm going whoosh over the clueless."

There's lower flying birds than sarcasm going whoosh around here all the time....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
The unmistakeable sound of sarcasm going whoosh over the clueless.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Cplo:

"I think it's obvious that only poor Republicans want to actually work their way out of poverty and poor Democrats want to be given a check. "

There is working and then there is accepting unreasonable abuse.

Republican minded poor are willing to accept any kind if abuse. This is why they end up less educated, more radical and generally with a much narrower view of the world.

Democrats on the other hand demand fair pay for their work, they do not accept companies like GE or more recently hostess paying poverty wages, while the managers are tripling their own earnings.

This isn't looking for a check, it is demanding that the top impose upon itself checks and balances.

You republican/conservatives share the same ideals which lead to third world nations which could become first world nations remaining third world nations. "I am the boss and will take as much as I like, fuck everyone else."

The civilized nations of the world didn't become civilized by this mentality... And dog eat dog receives only dog eat dog. Which quickly becomes justice at the point of guns and swords.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
"--Nan Hayworth"

We worked HARD to get this particular teabagger gone but as of the last poll she was 6 points ahead. I didn't even check the next day. It was a true joy to find out two days later that she had gone down in her own bile...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Among those elected in the Y2010 election were Republican Party candidates who ascended in their campaigns because of the involvement of Tea Party political agenda strategies and fervor.

Those who lost their re-election campaigns includeD: --Quico Canseco --Bob Dold --Nan Hayworth --Mary Bono Mack --Judy Biggert --Roscoe Bartlett --Joe Walsh --Bobby Schilling --Charlies Bess --Frank Gunta --Allen West

The Tea Party movement is over. Tea Party candidates were among those who lost, but their elimination after the Democratic Party victory in re-affirming the Executive Office and the Senate was overshadowed by these state victories.

American voters care nothing about the Republic-con Party Tea Party. The Tea Party movement is a Republictard dimension, full of crazy people with crazy beliefs, with Minnesota's Welfare Queen Michelle Bachmann as their leader.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Agreed, Sweet.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"I have news for you; Poor people of ALL political parties want to get out of poverty.... What an idiotic statement."

I think it's obvious that only poor Republicans want to actually work their way out of poverty and poor Democrats want to be given a check.

That's the general consensus, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"Clearly some of the 47% voted for Romney

That could be because there are some in that 47% who really don't want to be there.

granted alot of people on welfare feel traped or just like it that way, but alot of poor people ARE looking for a way out. -----------------------------------

I find it stunning and intellectually lazy to simply equate any poor person that wants to better his situation as automatically republican if he has that attitude...

THIS is why the right is losing their asses. It's NOT the polish, it's the policies!

I have news for you; Poor people of ALL political parties want to get out of poverty.... What an idiotic statement.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Sweet, it boiled down to what is better for "me", even if he is not. Those on unemployment wanted to keep unemployment. Those on welfare want to keep welfare. Those with a federal job want to keep their federal job. There are other issues, but when boiled down to it, it is what it is.

That is why I predicted Obama to win, because people have no spine. I was surprised that it was so close though, I figured 5% instead of 2%. Clearly some of the 47% voted for Romney.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)