GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2) : Swingers Discussion 2120301021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I see you are also concerned with my cock size, and how it works. And you claim you are not a homo? Just come out of the closet dude, don't be ashamed. We are still not interested in Homos though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
Why are you concerned with my age and my appearance in a political forum. Are you a racist too?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
"Even though you numbered your insults and spelled them correctly, you're still just engaging in name calling. So even if you're more thorough or more justified, he's succeeded in bringing you down to his level, if only for a moment. "

Well, I don't know what his preferences are or what problems he may have, but I am pretty sure he is not what he pretends to come across as on here. For sure he is hiding something. Why would anyone keep posting the same picture for going on ten years and then when questioned about it, his only defense is to call them a "homo." That is simply not normal behavior. Also by upping his age to 99 after being 57 for ten years in his mind now prevents anyone from questioning him about ever updating it. Based on reading his posts and replies over time, my guess would be he is a lonely seventy something alcoholic with anger problems. Not an accusation, just an opinion.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Yep, if the republican party cannot learn to leave the 1800s in the past, they will not win many more positions of power, no matter how much they spend on advertisements. As a person in the advertisement business, I can tell you advertising helps, but word of mouth is still with 1,000 tv ads.

The days of thinking that you can afford to attend college once in your life are over, more colleges are bluntly telling their students that ontop of their majors they need 2-3 minors. This is nearly 10 years of college.

Alternatively you will be changing careers often as well. So that too is more college.

The days if thinking that you do not need college to be successful are outdated. Look at those who are rich, now show me a bill gates who had no college.

Science rules the civilized world. To deny science out of religion is to be a radical.

Money talks and factories make money, not investments. Banking is the art of shell games, you produce no real money, but simply spread the risk of loss so thinly that the uneducated think that they can play this game... Only to find out that they lost and now cannot retire.

Without a good economy built on making things, our military MUST be downsized and our role in international politics marginalized. We have not the black heart to kill as is needed to obtain control over those we occupy... So they secure in this knowledge know that they can out fight us... Because they want freedom from our occupation more than we want to change their culture. And yes, to change the culture of a people by force of arms is to kill many thousands of civilians for every one hostile.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7431 posts)
"We are as a group of people (here on sls) who by most standards, are doing things that are not real socially acceptable.

How are there so many conservative thought here?"

That's a question we've often had, and it doesn't seem to be limited to the political forums, nor to the forums in general.

Sometimes you'll see comments about people "swinging for the right reasons", and I'm pretty sure there's not consensus about what those reasons are.

Just as some economically successful people are driven to compete on all levels, it may be that many are trying to swap out their spouse for one that's better. This feels a bit like "making a profit", perhaps.

The idea of "win-win" just does not go down well with modern "conservatives". Some of them would gladly "lose" if it means seeing others lose even more. It's competition gone haywire.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors.

Point well taken.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"If I don't respond an asshole like you wins..."

I see you did not stay out of the forums for long. And some of us believe that by responding, you give the asshole what it wants. You might try just leaving it hanging and gaping.

Even though you numbered your insults and spelled them correctly, you're still just engaging in name calling. So even if you're more thorough or more justified, he's succeeded in bringing you down to his level, if only for a moment.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
FJ

If I don't respond an asshole like you wins.

Never once did I mention sex with you until you brought it up.

I usually find that when someone has to stoop to your level by name calling, and making assumptions about sexuality. There are usually reasons for it. Those reasons would be.

1. Homophobia 2. Has a small penis 3. Erectile Dysfunction

From your posting we can all see you are a Homophobe.

now by a show of hands from those in the forum. Who thinks FJ has a small dick and cannot get a hard on?

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"You ASSume a lot, that is the problem with progressives. I don't give a flying fuck what you whimper about. You are not a republican, it is not your say how the republican party does business."

Neither are you. You are a radical ideologue and your kind will die out in the party or it will be minimized for a long time to come.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
2 you brought my age and race into it. There is absolutely no reason for other than this is a sex site. What excuse do you have? NO thanks I am not interested, you can blame yourself for outing yourself.

Hey don't be ashamed, but you should change your profile in all fairness to anyone outside of politics.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)