GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2) : Swingers Discussion 212030101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that Grover Norquist has become a media play toy for Warren Buffett, and the founder of the Tea Party has had an arrest for carrying firearms in an airport, the GOPoop TP movement has a public relations disorder.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Now that the election is over this is Monday quarterbacking but I agree with the speech: ww w. youtube.co m/watch?v=Wgxlp2UJI5I&feature=plcp

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
LOL @ Ghost

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Another view. Once American voters comprehended the purpose of the Tea Party and its political agenda, voters realized they should return to voting in their own best interests, and not those of multi-millionaire and billionaire expatriates who provide just enough pizza crust leftovers under the bus for scavenging raccoons who promote their anti-american cause.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
"I fall more to the left than I do to the right"

I do too, it wears out my boxers unevenly....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Oh, absolutely. I'm guilty as charged. I try make the conscious decision not to do it, but it still happens. But when I catch myself doing it, I try to strip the label and look at things objectively. Unfortunately I think I'm in the vast minority of people who do that. People like their labels. It makes us comfortable. Like you said, it's human nature.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Everybody labels, or judges people, you may be quiet about it, but you do it. It is human nature. The problem with Bobby he does not have a clue, and throws out labels that are far from their mark.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Don't get me wrong, I don't consider it insulting, just as I don't take being called liberal as an insult. I'm a little bit of both. But admittedly, I fall more to the left than I do to the right so I generally tend to be lumped in with Dems and liberals. I was a registered Republican for about 16 years and even then was barely recognizable as such, even when my beliefs were more in line with the Republican party.

I just don't care for being labelled this or that. It's very divisive when people feel that they are forced to pick a side and only leads to stagnent government.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Cpl, he has called TBR a conservative. Basically if a person is not a minimum wage loser, in his eyes they are a conservative "Robber Baron".

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Also, did you refer to me as a republican/conservative? That's a first.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: GOP needs to get with the times (pt 2)