Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias : Swingers Discussion 2166551021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFox News Has A Right Wing Bias
TOPIC: Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

Actually I watch fox quite often. Mostly for the stuff not gun related as MSNBC and CNN keep filling their airspace with such repetitive commentaries respin (for some reason this word doesn't seem right) to seem new.

That said, I also am amused when they talk about the debt crises as of it was created by liberals. When will they (republicans) that the economy is only as strong as the bottom base of society and if we have a bad economy, unable to pay for itself... It is due to the public not being paid fairly?

Look at every rich nation that has fallen. The few held the majority of the money and the few became fewer all the time until the end.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7270 posts)
It is pretty clear that the left watches Fox more than the right.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fox is putrid trash, I've said, and will continue to say it. The only thing that Fox is good on, is some of their entertainment shows. In terms of politics and news, they suck a flaccid donkey dick.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I said it. I've never denied it. Here it is in easy reference form for the incessant pusbags who cannot ever remember it.

"Righties" of the fora: If you concur, please acknowledge here, and forever remove this tool from the box of those who continue to bring it up and deny that anyone ever acknowledges it. Just drop in your short concurrence or disagreement here and let it be.

I will not reply to any arguments made on here from anyone, whether it be how general "we" are in the population, or among swingers, or whatever, or about Rush Limbaugh, Republicans, who is worse, ratings, MSNBC, or anything.

ARGH!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias