Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias : Swingers Discussion 216655101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFox News Has A Right Wing Bias
TOPIC: Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
I said it. I've never denied it. Here it is in easy reference form for the incessant pusbags who cannot ever remember it.

"Righties" of the fora: If you concur, please acknowledge here, and forever remove this tool from the box of those who continue to bring it up and deny that anyone ever acknowledges it. Just drop in your short concurrence or disagreement here and let it be.

I will not reply to any arguments made on here from anyone, whether it be how general "we" are in the population, or among swingers, or whatever, or about Rush Limbaugh, Republicans, who is worse, ratings, MSNBC, or anything.

ARGH!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maritimers...actually Huffpo has been SO damn fair and balanced of late it is mildly annoying...I used to sort of get a kick out of the left wing bias...but it is no more

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Responding to the OP:

I agree that Fox News has a right wing bias.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Christian Science Monitor has historically had one of the best groups of independent reporters covering international events.

Television by and large presents only the news at the surface. For depth, one needs to read, and more than HuffPo and SLS political forums.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
As someone who constantly digs for actual news, I am of the opinion that MSM, any American new outlet, online and on the boob tube, does injustice to the word news. In America, getting actual unbiased news from an American media outlet, is practically impossible.

I used to think that Reuters, NPR, AP were a bit more on the *real news* side. Only to be disappointed when Reuters and NPR got caught *manipulating* photos of civilian casualties, and under-reporting certain news, while over-reporting other, which is obviously of interest to them.

Having said that, neither is the UK Guardian, or BBC of particular respectable status.

Actual news, as in, NEWS, without bias you have to dig for, it comes from eye-witnesses who blog, it comes from other countries, ironically Al Jazeera is one of those outlets. Pathetic that a Qatar owned media outlet is more reliable and less biased than the Western side of the globe.

Media is like any other business, folks. It's about making money, journalistic ethics be damned.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Robert...listen to NPR...not the programming, just the news. You will find the raw info minus the commentary you seek...just don't be a freeloader, sand a check once a year

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
MSNBC Have daily shows hosted by a former Republican congressman and Conservative S. E. Cupp, and Peggy Noonan, Mike Murphy, Michael Steele, Mort Zuckerman, Jim Cramer, are on their payroll, and Chris Christie, Jim Demint, John Mccain and Don Manzullo, along with many other republicans make regular apperaences

Fox on the the hand, stands up Juan Williams as a stooge and occasionally wheels out a no name Lib who usually gets their mic cut off half way through the segment

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
8 inch go take a toke maybe you will fall asleep

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Papa bear and baby bear. Momma bear is missing. lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Meth and Fox News...

Mind-altering, Fair, and Balanced...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Meth and Fox News...

Mind-altering, Fair, and Balanced...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Fox News Has A Right Wing Bias