Fox News Chairman's Joke : Swingers Discussion 750581021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFox News Chairman's Joke
TOPIC: Fox News Chairman's Joke
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dead on the money Sen, that's the first thing I thought when I read that.......So Liberals are now attacking Conservatives who make jokes about Bush? What's would ya call that? Jealousy perhaps?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Aisle's joke was in reference to earlier in the week, when on Hannity and Colmes they were debating about this administrations record on terrorism and the guest democrat said something about not catching “Obama” Bin Laden. As soon as he said it, everyone including the guest, realized the slip and started laughing. I am trying to remember the name of the guest but I have not yet located it on their websites transcripts. I think it was Bob Bechel, but I am not positive. Hannity did joke that out of their two guests, one conservative and one democrat, it was the democrat who made the Freudian slip. It was all in good fun and Aisle was piggy backing on that.

The canceled debate that would of involved the Democrat Presidential hopefuls was scheduled to be held in Reno, NV. The local FOX affiliate was going to sponsor and broadcast same, with FOX news also picking up the broadcast. Other then airtime on a FOX network, the Democrat party would of had full control of the debate per the agreement with FOX. Edwards was the first to announce his pullout, followed by the other candidates. I am only aware of Obama issuing a press release stating he was saddened by the cancellation and that he took Aisle comments for what they were - a joke, and Obama pointed out that the people should realize the joke was poking fun at President Bush, by a conservative news executive. Seems like Obama has common sense and a sense of humor versus many of those he is running against. The more I hear Obama speak the more he gains my respect.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
it is soooo.. rightly or wrongly

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Is this why the dems pulled the debate?..Please say it ain't so!!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
On March 8, Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes joked: "[I]t is true that [Sen.] Barack Obama [D-IL] is on the move. I don't know if it's true that President Bush called [Pakistani President Pervez] Musharraf and said: 'Why can't we catch this guy?' "

Ailes made his comment while accepting the Radio-Television News Directors Association and Foundation's First Amendment Leadership Award.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Fox News Chairman's Joke