Fox News Chairman's Joke : Swingers Discussion 75058
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFox News Chairman's Joke
TOPIC: Fox News Chairman's Joke
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
On March 8, Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes joked: "[I]t is true that [Sen.] Barack Obama [D-IL] is on the move. I don't know if it's true that President Bush called [Pakistani President Pervez] Musharraf and said: 'Why can't we catch this guy?' "

Ailes made his comment while accepting the Radio-Television News Directors Association and Foundation's First Amendment Leadership Award.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Teddy (i like scotch) kennedy refered to him barrack osama or something like that and no one had a stroke about that and made teddy stop drinking

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You know reading 38's comments remind me of the current season of 24. How some people want to Isolate Muslims, I would not be surprised if concentration camps are debated in real life if there is another attack in this country. But I think that the exclusion of Muslims from our government and other important social positions, puts us at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to understand and perhaps undermining our enemy. Saying that Islam is the enemy of the U.S is on the same track of logic as saying, because there are black gangsters and because gansta rap is widely embraced by blacks, then all Blacks should be considered hostile and dangerous. I remember a bigoted sheriff from Louisiana named Harry Lee (Asian), who once was quoted as saying 'If a black man takes a ride in a taxi cab, there is a good chance that there will be trouble'. My grandmother actually had the article. Did you know that this Asshole was put into office year after year, he may still be there to this day.

Not comparing 38 to Harry Lee, but the logic is to similar for my comfort. I am all for hunting these bastards down and killing them, hell even killing their family if they pick up a gun and point it west. But ultimately we will need other Muslims to defeat these bastards, else we will not be able to cut of the supply of terrorists. We have to create divisions amunst the people of the Middle East and create problems for the State sponsors of Terrorism, politically and economically. And perhaps we can someday capture the Moral High ground within the Islamic community's perceptions. Of course we can't do shit until the Israeli/Palestinian problem get solved, but we can lay the foundation and perhaps inspire some people in that region to speak out and stand up against the radicals. I don't care if the Islamic community doesn't fall in love with us or our values, I just want them to start to understand that terrorism will only make their lives worst and drag their religion's reputation through the mud.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
debjack,

i meant that i thought rendell's wife gave him the nickname, "fast eddie"!! haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
haha debjack, i thought his wife gave him the nickname!! :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
actually i did not say that I "support" eddie :) i just said pennsylvania is not doing badly (whatever the reason)

here's is my gut level rational when it comes to politics. every candidate says there are going to be able or promise to do.....a list of things. however, in reality that very rarely gets done. if during that candidates term or immediately after the term it appears on the whole that the state/country is doing as well or better than before (and I measure that by general feel, crime, poverty level and appearance) than i say he/she did ok. i really don't concentrate on this or that specific policy. that being said because i think PA is doing ok or better i credit Rendell.

keep in mind for most of us who live/work in philly that rendell has a similar reputation to guillianni in terms of cleaning up the city and sparking downtown revitalization. whether u love or dislike his policies i also believe that he is a genuinely good man who can really fill a room so to speak..

as for PA house/senate the past few yrs it has been a battle. don't forget that i am a scourge trial lawyer!! haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
debjack,

i only responded to you because you wrote..

Well, now Dzzy, where is his promised property tax reform?

sorry for the confusion!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
DebJack

Come on guy you have said you know a joke when you see one. I'm not from PA and I could tell Dzzy was joking in the last statement:

"btw, if u dont agree with rendell does that mean u dont support Pennsylvania state workers?? :-) **** "

See the smily face and astericks? LOL Following the thread this was obviously a tongue in cheek statement following other statements that a person can't support the troops and not support Bush.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
and in all honesty, i don't try to do asshole posts ever. i try to make logical coherent argument with a touch of wit and humor.

life is too short to be an asshole!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
debjack,

there was a post below about Pennsylvania in reference to JNM and his statement about "rednecks" which stated..

We're all around you, even in your state, which is doing pretty fckin bad under your Governor now isn't it?

i simply stated that Pa is not doing soo bad or certainly not fckin bad. as for the state workers thing that was a "joke" about the other debate about not supporting the policy equated not supporting the troops! :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
BUCKSHOT from and Uzi? Damn I am glad you dont own a gun!!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Fox News Chairman's Joke