Former Bush (YES BUSH) Official says chemical weapon attacks in Syria could be Isrealifalse flag attack : Swingers Discussion 224676
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFormer Bush (YES BUSH) Official says chemical weapon attacks in Syria could be Isrealifalse flag attack
TOPIC: Former Bush (YES BUSH) Official says chemical weapon attacks in Syria could be Isrealifalse flag attack
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
ww w.globalresearch. ca/bush-official-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-could-be-israeli-false-flag-operation/5333826

I would not for a SECOND, put this past Bibi and his Likud thugs

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Attacking the source are we? Google has 529,000 links on the story...feel free to find one which meets with your approval

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Well done, Robert. Global research is the equivalent to Jewwatch dot c om and/or stormfront dot c om.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
From my 5 minutes if researching global research, it appears to me that Fox News is more center than global research, or put another way. Global research is farther left than Fox News is to the right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
ww w.globalresearch. ca/bush-official-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-could-be-israeli-false-flag-operation/5333826

I would not for a SECOND, put this past Bibi and his Likud thugs

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Former Bush (YES BUSH) Official says chemical weapon attacks in Syria could be Isrealifalse flag attack