Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Foreign Policy Mormontology Mitt
TOPIC: Foreign Policy Mormontology Mitt
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Someone is trying to act like a president. Facts matter. Mormontologist Mitt disregards facts and makes unverified claims and declares a lie to be truth. The impenetrable Mormon Dome has caved in on Mitt Romney with the number of people calling him unfit to lead after his disastrous response to the murders of American diplomats. We had Peggy Noonan and Chuck Todd throwing Mittens under the bus and you can add Mrs. Greenspan to that list as well.

The Romney campaign has been lying so much, I was wondering what it would take for him to finally start losing the media. I think we got our answer this week. When you're losing the likes of Chuck Todd, and Peggy Noonan and Mitchell, Mark Halperin and Jake Tapper, you're in trouble. They've all been carrying a lot of water for the Romney campaign thus far to put it mildly. When even they can't take the cravenness of this campaign any more, stick a fork in him. I guess we'll see if this lasts and how much pressure gets put on any of them after the fact by the Romney campaign to change their tune as the week goes on.

In a previous political topic I made a comparison between the psychodynamics of a lying personality and its syncretism with a lying religion. This gives credibility to my previous comparison.

[Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of a lying Mormon Bishop, vulture capitalist, and candidate for executive office? The Shadow knows]

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh you poor thing, now resorting to, I know you are but what am I.

Go have an energy drink.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Sedu:

Indeed you do rest your case... Because you have no case.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
"So it's the left that's violent. Your IQ is too low to realize the contradiction you poor thing. "

This from someone who claims to want a "serious discussion"?

EXACTLY what I expected.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I rest my case.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Sedu:

There is no contradiction. The difference between your example and mine is that in your example, you are messing with someones employment and ability to feed their family. (your willingness to whore yourself out at a cheaper price.)

In my example, I explained how on the street, where my actions have little effect upon someone. (simply discussing politics) You Neocons will attempt to use physical violence or intimidation to win.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
FJ,

Of course the Left is more violent, remember, I was there quite a few times, and watched their barbarism live.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
**Somehow I just don't find the ability to have sympathy for scabs. You benefit from the hardships of the union worker, pay little if any dues and belittle the union worker. Yep, you do deserve to be given a hard time.**

So it's the left that's violent. Your IQ is too low to realize the contradiction you poor thing.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Sedu:

"I don't know, the last time such barbaric display was experienced by me, was when I did a part time stint for 2 years, the shop was divided into a union and non union. When the union went on strike and the non union people reported to work, their cars got vandalized by the union thuggery."

Somehow I just don't find the ability to have sympathy for scabs. You benefit from the hardships of the union worker, pay little if any dues and belittle the union worker. Yep, you do deserve to be given a hard time.

If it wasn't for those union workers maintaining a higher standard of pay, you wouldn't have grounds to demand the level of pay/benefits that you receive. because everyone would be working for minimum wage, to include yourself.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
"Truthfully, these neocons aren't anything when compared to some I have met... They truly frighten me, as you can read if they believe the shit they say or not."

It's utterly meaningless that at most 10-15 wingnut NeoClowns on a sex site think what they do. And how many can they really affect? 100? 500?

Small narrow minds with very big mouths-not a very productive combination I'm afraid.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
M, there has always been more violence by liberals, just look at OWS. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Indiana being set on fire. Hell even on these boards we have seen it, recently one member drooling at the thought of soldiers shooting conservatives. Happily posting of jack boots forcefully seizing property. It has always been common for liberal union thugs to attack non union people just trying to earn.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Foreign Policy Mormontology Mitt