For you guys with 3D printers : Swingers Discussion 217726
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFor you guys with 3D printers
TOPIC: For you guys with 3D printers
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
3D printed AR15 3rd Generation Ready for Download (600 rds, no wear)

Defense Distributed announced that their 3rd generation of 3D printed lowers is ready for distribution. No one knows what the expected life of this lower will be, as it has been used to fire 600 rounds in rapid succession without discernible damage.

In the video, right and left handed shooters switch places while firing the test rounds in rapid semi-action mode. It is clear that the shooters are starting to suffer from hand fatigue from so much trigger action.

The lower receiver design has been reinforced. The upper used is a direct gas impingement type. I would expect that a piston driven design would also work, and might create less potential problems as there would be no hot gases ejected into contact with the lower receiver.

No one knows what the service life of this receiver will be, but 600 rounds without detectable problems is a good start.

ht tp://gunwatch.blogspot.c om/2013/02/3d-printed-ar15-3rd-generation-ready.html

ht tp://defensedistributed.c om/

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert. You are way off base again but at least your headed in the right direction. It is the feds and the BATF that we have to worry about when making home made firearms much more than the states. I walk this line and have been for most of your lifespan.

I'm not going to post directions on how to make a home made shotgun but it is really very easy and all the parts can be easily found at your local plumbing and hardware store.

As to all of these mag bans that they are talking about. There is no date stamped on magazines. The responsibility to prove that a high capacity mag is not preban is on the states. Here in cali we have had this 10 round limit law for a long time now. when the cops ask you when you got the mag just tell them a very long time ago and stick with that story and they have to take your word for it.

One can also make those metal magazines in a home shop with not too many tools. Or you can order kits and put them together yourself. Having pieces and parts of the mags laying around is not a crime.

Most people do not know much at all about what can be legally done with guns and gun parts and what can't. What I say in here is about one page deep in the phone book of gun knowledge that is our there. Just because you can field strip a weapon or two and them load it and make it go bang doesn't mean much in my world. Everyone I deal with can do that but they still bring me their weapons to fix, adjust, or legally alter. I have been making, repairing, and refurbishing firearms for the last 30 years. Any gun smith who is any good must also be a pretty damn good machinist. If you can not work with and shape metal you can't be a smith.

If I can see it and have a lathe and a mill or a CNC machine to work with, I can make it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
People who have so little respect for women that they abuse other people's wives no doubt the cowards abuse their own wife. There is little doubt these scumbags are either emasculated at home, or they are wife beaters.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Still obsessing over me KKK? You really should stop lying about your sexual preference.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
" we don't know if you have ever met the woman who could deal with Fjep. We can hypothesize as to what such a woman would be like.."

Look at Fj's pic. The only woman who would want this hairy, ignorant, racist must be a gargoyle herself.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
He has lost his mind temper again when he sees how ignorant he is. Honestly how could he be that dumb not to know.

Typical ignorant liberal...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Nke,

Now now, there is no need to be so... Personal in the attacks, more so if we don't know if you have ever met the woman who could deal with Fjep. We can hypothesize as to what such a woman would be like... But without imperical knowledge... Let's at the least be civil to those we do not know.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
"In fact I had this conversation with Bobby about making a LEGAL shotgun out of two pieces of pipe and a screw."

Bullshit. How do you make a shotgun with two pieces of pipe and your wife, FJ?

Ohhh. You said screw. My mistake. I thought you said shrew...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Fjep:

Sadly after reading California and Oragins firearm laws.... (quick search) you appear to be correct.

I used these two states as they seem to be the most restrictive states on these matters.

That said I can foresee new law's on these matters mandating to the manufactur of said weapons for personal use only, to register the weapons made with the ATF.

You will likely be bound by taxation at some point, just the same as moonshine. So if no such law is crafted for the registration with the ATF, the taxes on the manufacture of NFA weapons (200USD) will likely still be applied as a bad door registration requirement.

As the NFA seems to only to apply to explosive fire arms, it will be interesting to see rail gun manufacturment I the future. Such firearms will likely be limited, required to leave a mark on the bulet and registerd with the ATF or banned entirely.

In the end, 3d printing is a game changer and bans on such weapons are an outdated idea. So I default to my mental health statements...

We need to study and then fix society. Simply dismissing the mentally impaired, the broken or the insane, is like gun bans... An outdated ideal.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Bobby there is nothing illegal about making a semi automatic firearm, sorry to disappoint your liberal desires.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
I do believe that it is illegal to make some parts of the weapon under the ATF rules governing fire arms.

That said, it will not stop the black market which already works with illegal fire arms and the street gangs will have full access to any fire arm that they want.

This is why I want a national mental healthcare system, so to obtain non-personal information in reguards to what is causing the violence in the streets and allow us to address it... or at least those of us who are willing to actually address the issues with any common sense.

No hang them high, prison, these aren't solutions that fix the problem.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: For you guys with 3D printers