Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Fire arms, kinda
TOPIC: Fire arms, kinda
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I am wondering what the older generations are thinking of the weapons my generation are making in our basements?"

My son is younger than you but doesn't still live in his parents' basement. He's got a job and his own place, and is enjoying life too much to be making weapons. A few years from now I'll be happy to give him your email in case he needs a night watchman for the business he will own by then. Let me know.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Robert, no self respecting gun enthusiast is going to show up on a gun range with a gun that goes "peww, peww" when everyone else's goes "kaBANG, kaBANG".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Big:

That is no different than the republicans trying to control thought. What was mccarthyism and both red scares? Fear of a change in the way the people think and believe. No different than radical liberals taking guns away from irresponsible owners and type of guns from the public in general because you failed to impose responsible controls when you had the chance.

Your failure to modify your thinking will lead to the total loss of the second amendment, not the over zelious actions of party and liberals like him.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Va:

Yep, not going to blow up a fighter just yet... But this is what we can do today. What about 20 years from now? Why aren't we considering the problems of tomorrow today and choosing to put our big boy pants on and fixing what should have been fixed already?

When the weather underground began their random acts of terror, we should have accepted that we had only 20 years left by which we could realistically control the flow of weapons and then we would need to adapt society to educate the next generation to actual science and how the weather underground were both radically wrong on the urgency and their actions which were compelled by heir beliefs.

Today, it is making a buck. As one of my above links show. This guy is making the lasers in his basement and selling them. Sure the most thy can do is blind you... But if you are a bus driver on the highway, isn't that all which is needed?

We are entering an age of technology driven people able to do things well beyond what was though possible and to simply dismiss these radicals as powerless or the same caliber as al quada will be to repeat the mistakes made by those who thought al quada wouldn't be a threat to the US.

We have simutainiouslly taught my generation to devalue human life and make a buck off anything you can. This will only end in one way, callousness to the suffering one brings to others when one makes profit from their actions.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
libbers will alway try to control weapons of any kind,even flat pieces of steel of any size that they think you should not have.or whatever scares them.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Maximum power output: 7 W

Possible applications include blinding your neighbors, driving pets crazy, and etching microcircuitry.

You'll need to go up by at least an order or 2 of magnitude to begin blasting things.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
So you make a weapon at home, you take it out to a firing range and pull out a laser rifle. Is this weapon bound by ATF standards and laws?

ht tp://ww w.laser-gadgets.co m/continuous_beam_laser_gun.php

So you make a weapon at home, you take it out to a firing range and pull out a Coil gun or gauss gun. Is this weapon bound by ATF standards and laws?

ht tp://wn.co m/real_life_laser_gun!!!

I only ask this, because people are making these things in their homes and I am wondering what the older generations are thinking of the weapons my generation are making in our basements?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Fire arms, kinda