Female Pedophiles : Swingers Discussion 74558
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFemale Pedophiles
TOPIC: Female Pedophiles
Created by: Mike_in_ny2007 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is exactly correct. And for that reason, there shouldn't be a parent out there who doesn't recognize how pedophiles function in this society, how they go about seeking out their prey.

SandN, sorry about the mental block. Surprisingly, I can't wrap my head around women teachers and pedophilia and have to devote some thought to it. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I guess, thinking as a woman thinks, I have a mental block because I'm not seeing some of these women who have made the news as being true pedophiles. You are right, however, in that one strike and you're out. I think I would take that a step farther, however. In my experience (and it really isn't as limited as most think regarding child molestors), the warning signals are always there.

We, as a society, made a huge mistake back in the 1970's and 1980's. We began this huge program to get kids to shy away from strangers. We taught them what to do if a stranger tried to lure them to his/her car. We taught them not to talk to strangers in a public place, but instead, if separated from parents, to find a uniformed officer of some sort. This was a HUGE mistake, in that a majority of child molestors are NOT the strangers that we, as parents and adults, think they are. It could be the guy next door, or the third grade teacher. It could be that neat uncle, or cousin, or grandfather. The warning signs are there. However, if it isn't a stranger, if it someone a child trusts, that child will not respond to the voice in their head telling them the actions are wrong.

I think we would be better off, as a society, to teach adults to watch a little closer, to take more care when dealing with all aspects of our child's lives. And to teach them to recognize the behavior of a molestor. I know I knew immediately when my best friend was raped at the age of 9. I went straight to my parents, who didn't make a move until I'd bugged them for a full day. Her mother had no clue, although her daughter was extremely traumatized and had completely withdrawn. And, just to get everyone here pissed off, the 18 year old who was the rapist got off scott-free because the police chief talked the mother into not filing charges. Of course, that same police chief got his about 5 years later when that same course of action got him fired. And to that I said, there IS a god. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The cases I was referring to were the female cases only, I did break them down and separate them, I apologize if that was not clear.

As far as labeling someone a pedophile only after they do it more then once, I would ask do we really want to wait to see if that happens. When it comes to children, in my opinion, one strike and your out!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
But I believe we are also talking about two separate things. I am NOT speaking of anyone who is a recidivist. I have those statistics too, but the original question was about the female teachers who are hitting the news right now, declaring their love and devotion for their 14 or 15 year old boyfriends (at least I think that's the news articles the OP was referencing, since there was another one the day before this thread began).

I am, when I mentioned the categories, speaking of a first offender. That is how they are classified. If they become recidivists, then the "inappropriate love" remark of mine doesn't apply to begin with. I believe you are talking about true pedophiles, who are also teachers.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Sorry SandJ but I have to disagree with your analogy,

We are not talking about 17 year olds, who might or might not be considered an adult, having sex with their 15 year old girlfriend/boyfriend.

We are talking about college graduates, with teaching credentials having sex with 10, 11. 12, 13 and 14 year old boys. Using the Bureau of Statistics, other Justice Department Web pages, and the transcripts from those cases that are now complete, I looked up the cases over the last five years. Over 90 percent involved children or teens, below the age of 15. In over 70 percent of those cases, criminal investigations found it was NOT an isolated incident of "love". The adult had done this before, either at that same school or at other schools where they previously worked. I also found that investigations revealed that schools would work with unions and not openly label these predators, both male and female. That way the schools when called for a reference would only acknowledge employment NOT if the individual was dismissed or why they were dismissed. Many of these teachers were simply passed on to another school. This is another reason why I feel unions have lost their way, but that is for another debate.

Getting back to your analogy 44 states out of 50 have provisions that allow "child molestation", "child rape" and "pedophile" charges to be ignored if the parties are consenting and within a certain age range of each other. States differ on that age range with most being 2 years apart. So again, in my opinion your analogy cannot be used when comparing an adult teacher in her 20s to a boy of 14 or even 15 with two teens only two years apart.

Again, I enjoy your posts and the thought provoking debates you bring to the table, but I this one I think I am on complete opposite sides with you.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I DO have a problem with lumping things all together. If you read the statistics for pedophiles in each jurisdiction in the US, take your own state if you'd like, you will find they are classed in different categories, based on the severity of the offense and chance of recidivism. A young man of 17 can be listed on a pedophilia list because he had sex with his girlfriend of 15, depending upon the state. This was consensual sex, but he's still going to be charged, if reported. A teacher who falls in love inappropriately with a student will be listed in the database, but their chance of recidivism is judged to be quite low, the same with the 17 year old.

When a pedophilia debate occured in the Open Forums a few months ago, I took 3 days and looked at the statistics in about four states, all with differing ages of consent. A teacher who has sex with an underage student is placed into a different category (either sex teacher, opposite sex student) than one who engages in homosexual acts with a student (same sex teacher and student). They are also in a different category than those pedophiles who prey on, seek out, young children. I found that while reading, I agreed with those categories, except I felt the same/sex, different sex shouldn't make a difference in terms of teachers, etc.. ALL are listed in pedophilia databases, but all are separated by the extent and severity of their act.

Perfect, I said in my experience, didn't I? There are a lot of teachers out there who benefit from the teacher's unions in each state. I have known lots who were Republican, but were not vocal about their support-why would you want to bite the hand that feeds you - they would vote Republican and keep their support for that party to themselves - I'm sure you realize there are militants in both parties, and yes, it can affect a teacher's future when the union rep doesn't like you because of your political views. Personally, I think that is one union that should be disbanded, but that's just me. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"Pedophilia is not a mental illness nor is it a physical sickness but is characterized to be a ‘disorder of sexual preference’, according to The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems published by the World Health Organization. One cannot be tried in a court of law for an attraction or orientation (which remains at the level of thought), but only for illegal acts." For FYI purposes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, let me see if I am understanding what some of the posters are saying.

1. If a child has sex willingly with an adult, it is not pedophile (Remember, now the burden means that we have to decide and agree on what constitutes "willingly").

2. If the adult is a female, and not only female, but considered attractive and the boy says "yup, I'm a guy" - that the sex should be viewed less then if the female was unattractive, and she claims it was consensual, but the boy who knows he will be ridiculed for fucking an ugly teacher, claims he was pressured or coerced.

3. If the adult is male, and the sex is with a willing teenage female it is still a crime and pedophile because the Feminist’s groups with lobbying power will ensure it is, or girls need more protection, or girls are less mature at that age, etc. This in spite of all mental health data that suggest girls mature mentally at a faster rate then boys.

I can not believe that as a society we do not see the need and responsibilities to protect ALL our children , regardless of gender, from any sexual relationship with any adult, regardless of whether the child was willing, in love, infatuated etc, with the adult.

The power that adults hold over a child, even a “seasoned” teenager, is great. A manipulative adult, especially one well educated such as teachers are, can subtlety and manipulate a teen or child into believing they are willing participants and "love" the adult or the act itself.

Having investigated sex crimes involving adults and juveniles, I can tell you that more times then is reported, a teenage victim states they were a willing participant. Those who in the beginning felt coerced or pressured, more times then not, developed a relationship with the adult and end up empathizing with them.

I am disappointed and concerned that some posters do not see the problems, both on an individual level as well as a social level with these cases involving 12, 13, and 14 year old boys with young "hot" looking teachers.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Mike,

My point exactly....

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The NEA's (National Education Association) last report to the Fed's during disclosure of their political contributions, states their own polls reflect that out of 2.2 milion teachers less then one third are republican. The NEA also states that out of 400 of their union delegates only 34 were republican.

This information can be found at their own website.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I love how some people took my sarcasm out of context.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Female Pedophiles