Feinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud : Swingers Discussion 76178
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFeinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud
TOPIC: Feinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's so "blue" that most GOP candidates for President pass it by, Yup GWB visited IT once in orange co. I think it was.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
wabbitt: Just one example. But until you've lived here for awhile, and stop getting your CA slant from Slosh Limburger or Fox, you have nothing to say.

Wabbitt hunting shhhhh be very very quiet..... Lived there for 12 long expensive years and according to the stats listed below Calaphornia is a BLUE state!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
i am anything if not naive...

this is a classic case of a story being repeated over and over and then getting legs. each story says she has been the chairman of this committee for the past 6 yrs. obviously that is....WRONG.....

as i said a few days ago, if she did something wrong, then let's hear the facts about what she did wrong. i don't want to hear the same story over and over, re posted under different blogs, etc.. has anyone written on this topic besides peter byrne... and having read several articles that he has written i am certainly not sure i would rely upon that guy for anything...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"CA has the largest prison system in the Unites States, and continues to pump more money into that than the schools. Oh ya, real liberal. "......Hmmmm largest prison system...could that be beacuse you have the largest criminal population........

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
" Lotta hot air drifting in from the east."...aye but the thing is .....we know hot air when we smell it....Smells like bullshit.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
shiiiiittt just ask the goodly congress man from Louisiana!!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
well again i set forth below that A... i did not know all the facts and B. i offered a plausible reason at to why she resigned now after the democrats too control of the senate thus putting her position her in a position of ethical conflict.

again, i say that at no time during the republican control of senate was she controlling anything...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
You know if you consider Calaphornia a conservative state Rabbit, it tells pretty much how much of a liberal you are.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Blue state for sure and without a doubt.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I was a little confused by Rabbit's take on their home state. I only lived in the state for 2 years, but I thought that the Democrat party was the primary party in the state:

There are 40 State Senate Districts in California and since 2000 the positions have averaged about 25 Democrat State Senate Seats to 15 for Republicans. At times it has been 26 (D) to 14 (R) or 24 (D) to 16 (R), but it has remained consistently in favor of Democrat candidates.

Although 37 counties in California are considered Republican counties, while only 21 are considered Democrat counties, the Democrat counties are the much larger in population.

The State Election Board of California reflects that 43 percent of registered voters are registered Democrats with 34 percent registered as Republicans.

The two U.S. Senators from California, who serve in Washington are both Democrat, Dianne Fienstien and Barbra Boxner. Boxner is serving her third term as a U.S. Senator after serving 10 years in the House. Fienstein is a senior Senator since being first elected to the position in 1992.

In the U.S. House of Representatives, the state of California has 20 District positions. Currently California has 15 Democrat House members and 5 Republican House members.

Out of the last 6 Govenor's of California, 4 were Republican and 2 were Democrat. Reagan (1967-1975, Repubilican), Jerry Brown (1975-1983, Democrat), Courken George Deukmejian, Jr. (1983-1991, Republican), Pete Wilson (1991-1999, Republican), Gray Davis Jr. (1999-2003, Democrat) and Arnold (2003- present, Republican). With the exception of Jerry Brown, all Governors were considered moderates, that possessed a balance of conservative and liberal views.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Feinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud