Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO! Monkey boy can go fuck himself as far as his orders. You must have forgot about the UCMJ or you were never in the military. A US soldier cannot execute any unlawful/unconstitutional order by law. If they do they can and will be prosecuted and punished. And it has been done and well publicized of soldiers court martial.

If Bobby is still in the inactive reserve he can be prosecuted under UCMJ for making threats to the citizens of the US. He can be prosecuted for his treasonous remarks to ignoring and attacking the constitution.

Fucking traitortards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Party:

They failed history class and think that the US fought and defeated the British on our own... I think that they have watched the patriot too many times.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
vacp:

He might have side stepped the constitution.... HOWEVER. He remains the president of the US and thus any oath of office must recognize him as the president of the US and include obeying his orders.

Any oath of office such as the one you created here... Is non-binding and makes a mockery of the US as a whole and promotes the idea of overthrow of the US so to impose a tyranny of those with the guns.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert...that I am aware of, I am a history buff..I k now of NO popular insurgency which has ever succeeded onj it's soil without support from outside nation states...who exactly do they think will be coming to their aid?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
A COA judged ruled he did..it's DOA in the circuit courts

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Well it seems to me the court found he did side step it the other day or did the news you watch or the papers you read leave that out??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert I left that out on purpose. When The President side steps the constitution he is no longer commander and chief. This is not Germany the military has not taken an oath of loyalty to The KING OBAMA."

You don't get to choose what part of an oath you get to follow... That is the point of the oath. Further and more importantly... You or a small group of you DO NOT get to determine if the president has side stepped the law... That IS FOR A COURT to decide and congress to bring the charges... Not you, Not your militia.

"You and your comrade PP live in a very small world.Stop watching TV and get out with the people see what they think.I doubt that it will change your minds because they are closed to what this country was founded on."

I will quote to you what this nation was founded upon.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Please note the part where it says We the people and to form a more perfect union.

The document was always flawed, it was made by man, it will always be flawed and will always need to change to address today's issues. Yet short of the second amendment, no one is trying to change anything of it...

We on the left simply expect you on the right to accept your personal responsibilities and duty to your common man to ensure their financial freedom and well being.

This means an education... the ultimate weapon to bring about equality and liberty.

This means medical care, for medical care is life.

Now I would rather have it that the capitalist provide these things... I would rather see the capitalist ensuring that the people are taken care of... But they time and time again have failed in their duty to their fellow man... There for I turn to the government to do what the capitalist will not... But could if he were not so blinded by greed.

".Let the illegals keep coming in and sending arms the the Kings Muslim Brothers and see were you stand with them. You will be an infidel like the rest of us."

1) Most illegals are Christians... Better christians than most of the lawful residents.

2) Short of those few native americans who remain... There isn't anyone here who is here lawfully based upon our current laws.... WE at the point of a gun and with diseased blankets killed off the local populations.

3) Muslims? You want to know where the greatest source of radical Islam is in the US? Look no further than our prison system.

"And and far as leaving here not a chance in HELL I LOVE BEING A THORN in the side of liberals.Oh one more thing,they can't keep the boards safe from the illegals how the hell are they going to find the groups that are fighting against them. Just a thought?"

If we really wanted to stop the illegals and would see them as a threat... Our predator drones could be armed with chain guns and conduct fly by attacks killing man woman and child alike on the boarder... Day and night.

In fact it would be easier for the drones to kill at night as the human body sticks out in the cool air of night.

As for you being a thorn... All you do is slow the progress to a more civilized nation which can compete with the rest of the world... By no means have you stopped it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I never said he did.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Party:

These people think that the general public will aid the militia like the general public in Iraq aids their insurgents...

Problem, In Iraq, the insurgents/militia, ect... Tortured and killed the Iraqi people and were primarily made up of the very same military members that under Saddam, Raped, Mutilated and murdered the people.

This is what their militia will have to do to control the masses of people... so to obtain the peoples loyalty.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
When did the president sidestep the Constitution? (This should be good)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding