Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One more thing Fjep.... You are trying to use the law as a shield for illegal acts of treason by raising your hand against our democratically elected government.

You cannot have it both ways. Either your militia men are combatants, or you are civilian militia under the authority of the President and your states.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
If people take up arms to defend the constitution, they are the ones within the law. Not the bureacrats. This was already shown in Katrina when the courts supported the citizens, and the Guard members that REFUSED to take part.

If it comes down to martial law it will not be the people that need to worry, it is those people like you who have openly tried to subvert the constitution and threaten law abiding citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Communism? Where did this come from?

From your numerous quotes from Carl Marx and Lennion.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
fjep:

"Are you that stupid that you don't know making remarks advocating communism, and killing of US citizens is against the constitution, and ILLEGAL?"

Communism? Where did this come from?

If militia forces choose to take up arms against the US government, they stop being militia and become insurgents or enemy combatants. There is nothing illegal with killing enemy combatants which are the ones trying to overthrow the elected government of the US.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Are you that stupid that you don't know making remarks advocating communism, and killing of US citizens is against the constitution, and ILLEGAL?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
fjep:

"Robert you have repeatedly made remarks about killing american citizens."

People taking up arms against my nation aren't my countrymen, they stopped being citizens of my nation and started being enemies of my nation.

"You have also made remarks about ignoring the constitution. You took a oath, if you were a soldier, to protect the constitution, not follow unlawful orders. You can be prosecuted under UCMJ, as you are still a member of the US military. Granted you told the truth."

I am also not a constitutional lawyer, so unless what I am ordered to do is clearly against the constitution... As it stands at the time of the orders not 1787 I must obey the order.

Any soldier disobeying an order from an officer can face a military court and not a civilian court... The Constitution isn't all powerful in the military court martial, it only applies as a guide in a military court martial... Your jury are military officers which will always look down upon disobeying an order from an officer.

In the case of Katrina, the military wasn't the governing authority, they were augmenting the police... Either way, such challenge to orders were the responsibility of the officers not the enlisted.

Had those enlisted been tried under a military court martial... They wouldn't have lasted long. There would be no tom cruse to try and save them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert you have repeatedly made remarks about killing american citizens. You have also made remarks about ignoring the constitution. You took a oath, if you were a soldier, to protect the constitution, not follow unlawful orders. You can be prosecuted under UCMJ, as you are still a member of the US military. Granted you told the truth.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Robert...exactly...they would be TERRIFIED to come to the realization that were it not for (dare I say it?) FRANCE, the revolution may well have ended in failure

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
fjep:

I have made no threat to any citizen. I simply have stated that any man who raises their hand against my nation, is not my countryman... There for no threat is made against my countrymen. :-)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
LMAO! Monkey boy can go fuck himself as far as his orders. You must have forgot about the UCMJ or you were never in the military. A US soldier cannot execute any unlawful/unconstitutional order by law. If they do they can and will be prosecuted and punished. And it has been done and well publicized of soldiers court martial.

If Bobby is still in the inactive reserve he can be prosecuted under UCMJ for making threats to the citizens of the US. He can be prosecuted for his treasonous remarks to ignoring and attacking the constitution.

Fucking traitortards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding