Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ATF Sting Gone Wrong, Machine Gun & Handgun Stolen, Then Sold Back To Agents, Building Damaged 2013 FEBRUARY 1

The BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, aka the ATF) has taken its fair share of heat recently over operation Fast and Furious in which the agency allowed semi automatic rifles to be sold to Mexican drug cartels. One of those weapons was used to kill an America Border Patrol Agent.

Now the ATF is taking more heat over a series of botches during a long term Milwaukee sting meant to get high profile drug and weapons dealers off the street.

What actually happened was far from that.

JSOnline reports the following series of events.

- Agents rent a large retail space in Milwaukee that sells clothing, bongs and other similar items. - The agents running the store let it be known they were willing to buy, sell or trade drugs and weapons - The agents made a few low level drug and weapons busts by paying outrageous prices for guns - Some suspects legally bought guns at nearby gun stores and sold them for 3x their value to agents. - A full automatic M4 rifle and two handguns were left in an agency vehicle near the store. These items were stolen from the vehicle. - One of the stolen handguns gets sold back to the agents for nearly double its value. The person who stole and sold the agents was not connected to the incident for months. - The store is burglarized and the thieves make off with thousands of dollars in merchandise (presumably bought with taxpayer money) - After the store is robbed, the operation is shut down. - The property owner said he knew nothing of the operation and that the ATF ran up huge utility bills which he is now responsible for, damaged the walls/doorways of the building, allowed a toilet to flood damaging floors and caused other damage. - The property owner says he is owed over $15,000 in utilities and damages. When he tried to collect from the ATF he was told to stop contacting them or he could be arrested for trespassing. - Residents in the area, who have made a huge push to revitalize the area in recent years and reduce crime are outraged that the ATF was encouraging drug users, drug dealers and weapons dealers to frequent their neighborhood when they had made much progress to stop these activities.

According to JSOnline, the ATF losing weapons under their control isn’t anything new. In a five-year span from 2002-’07, for example, 76 ATF weapons were stolen, lost or missing, according to the report. That’s nearly double the number compared with the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, when considering rates per 1,000 agents.

Many of the arrests made during the sting were botched due to incorrectly identified suspects and mishandled evidence. Reply

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
One more thing Fjep.... You are trying to use the law as a shield for illegal acts of treason by raising your hand against our democratically elected government.

You cannot have it both ways. Either your militia men are combatants, or you are civilian militia under the authority of the President and your states.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
If people take up arms to defend the constitution, they are the ones within the law. Not the bureacrats. This was already shown in Katrina when the courts supported the citizens, and the Guard members that REFUSED to take part.

If it comes down to martial law it will not be the people that need to worry, it is those people like you who have openly tried to subvert the constitution and threaten law abiding citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Communism? Where did this come from?

From your numerous quotes from Carl Marx and Lennion.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
fjep:

"Are you that stupid that you don't know making remarks advocating communism, and killing of US citizens is against the constitution, and ILLEGAL?"

Communism? Where did this come from?

If militia forces choose to take up arms against the US government, they stop being militia and become insurgents or enemy combatants. There is nothing illegal with killing enemy combatants which are the ones trying to overthrow the elected government of the US.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
Are you that stupid that you don't know making remarks advocating communism, and killing of US citizens is against the constitution, and ILLEGAL?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
fjep:

"Robert you have repeatedly made remarks about killing american citizens."

People taking up arms against my nation aren't my countrymen, they stopped being citizens of my nation and started being enemies of my nation.

"You have also made remarks about ignoring the constitution. You took a oath, if you were a soldier, to protect the constitution, not follow unlawful orders. You can be prosecuted under UCMJ, as you are still a member of the US military. Granted you told the truth."

I am also not a constitutional lawyer, so unless what I am ordered to do is clearly against the constitution... As it stands at the time of the orders not 1787 I must obey the order.

Any soldier disobeying an order from an officer can face a military court and not a civilian court... The Constitution isn't all powerful in the military court martial, it only applies as a guide in a military court martial... Your jury are military officers which will always look down upon disobeying an order from an officer.

In the case of Katrina, the military wasn't the governing authority, they were augmenting the police... Either way, such challenge to orders were the responsibility of the officers not the enlisted.

Had those enlisted been tried under a military court martial... They wouldn't have lasted long. There would be no tom cruse to try and save them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
Robert you have repeatedly made remarks about killing american citizens. You have also made remarks about ignoring the constitution. You took a oath, if you were a soldier, to protect the constitution, not follow unlawful orders. You can be prosecuted under UCMJ, as you are still a member of the US military. Granted you told the truth.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Robert...exactly...they would be TERRIFIED to come to the realization that were it not for (dare I say it?) FRANCE, the revolution may well have ended in failure

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
fjep:

I have made no threat to any citizen. I simply have stated that any man who raises their hand against my nation, is not my countryman... There for no threat is made against my countrymen. :-)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding